Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Hidden Public Dare

Posted 10-08-2020 at 03:03 PM by tyragon123
Updated 10-09-2020 at 04:23 AM by tyragon123

I ended up changing the dare slightly, & think it went really well. Before leaving I put a red bra & panties, a black blouse, & a grey skirt in the boot of my car. Parked in a quiet street, directly under a street light.

I stripped off my clothes & folded them, before getting out & swapping the clothes in the boot. I put the female clothes in the passenger seat, then ran up the street & back for about a minute.

After that, I got back in the car & dressed in the new set of clothes, before walking around the car in them.

Finally, I drove to an empty park & took a walk around. When I returned to my car, I saw another car maybe 20m away, so I'm not sure whether they saw anything.

I will definitely complete this dare again, on a road that is a bit more busy.

- - -
MarvHarvey - (with slight alterations)
  1. Stow a female outfit in the boot
  2. Drive someplace in your car, at night.
  3. Stop DIRECTLY under a street light. Not in a parking lot - on the street.
  4. If you are not completely naked - strip now!
  5. Get out and walk around the car. Put the clothes you just took off in the boot, & retrieve the female outfit
  6. -- Get back in your car
  7. -- Dress in the female outfit
  8. -- Get out and walk around the car again.
  9. -- Report back here on how it went.
submissivebbw - Go commando at the park at night and walk for 1 min with your dick out

rjacks132 - Find a hidden spot and strip naked in your car. Lock your clothes in the trunk or place in the back out of reach, and drive to another location.
Posted in Dares
Views 1844 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Neat alteration to the original dare, and you still had to do the original task of walking around under a street light naked. (Original copied from here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=368972)

Well done!
    And thanks for the report. Reports help keep dare-writers interested!