Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalAddict's Annals

Rate this Entry

Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir. -- First sessions with my Dom

Posted 10-08-2020 at 01:40 PM by AnalAddict
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:45 AM by AnalAddict

When I joined getDare less than a week ago, I didn't dare dream about finding my first online (now former) Dom that very same day. And yet, that's exactly what happened. When Sir asked me to start a blog to report on my tasks, rules, and feelings, I was happy to obey.

So far, we've played every night, with tasks throughout the days, and Sir's orders have already pushed me far beyond what I thought I was capable of.

When He asked me yesterday what I took away from our session, I told Him that even when I think I'm not going to be able to do a task He sets me, serving Him and the need to please Him enable me to do it anyway.

I think that sums up our sessions so far. Sir pushes me--hard--and I yield and progress and learn. And when I find a new limit (which I have), Sir is there for me and takes care of me.

So what has Sir made me do you ask?
(NB. When I refer to 'my ass', I'm fully aware that all my holes belong to Sir, but to avoid reader confusion, I will stick to 'my' for now).

Tasks so far
  • Anal stretching. In these past few days, Sir has made me take my XL plug in the ass (while I was never able to fit it before) AND had me insert a second large plug at the same time, stretching me beyond my wildest dreams.
  • DP. While my ass was stuffed with two big plugs, Sir made me take my 9 inch dildo to the balls in my hungry pussy. The stretch and fullness was exquisitely painful and if I would have been allowed to come, I would have.
  • Long plugging. I've been plugged for 38 hours and counting (while my longest plugging before had been sleeping a whole night with a plug in).
  • Nipple play and tit torture. During our sessions, my nipples are usually clamped. Last session, Sir had me bind my big tits, clamp my nipples and tie the clamps to my big toes. At some point, He had me fall back and the clamp tore off my nipple, resulting in the worst nipple pain I've ever had. When He made me reclamp and pull them off again, I unfortunately had to slow our play because I was seeing stars.
  • Spanking on my ass, pussy and nipples.
  • Hidden public. Besides wearing my butt plug to the gym and to work these past few days, Sir has also made me grind my plug at the table during a dinner at a restaurant and made me ride the plug in the bathroom while I edged.
  • Exposure. The first time Sir told me to tell a friend I wanted to get fucked in the ass, I was punished for not being able to obey (hence the spanking mentioned above). The second time, I did obey and told a stranger that I'd been fucking my ass in the bathroom stall. Turns out that it's a limit for me. Sir was able to calm me down and exposure to friends, family or strangers has been added to my list of limits. Being a people pleaser who likes and obeys rules (hey, who knew? ) makes it hard for me to break those social conventions it seems.
  • Other tasks included clit and tongue clamps, ice mixed with toothpaste (pure evil ) in my ass before shoving the plug back in, crawling through the house naked, taking my dildo as deep in my throat as I could and fucking my mouth hard, and of course, writing my reports at the end of our sessions and here at our blog.

Obviously, this slut has rules to obey
  • No coming without Sir's permission.
  • My ass needs to be plugged at all times except for my morning shower and bathroom breaks, keeping me lose and open and reminding me of Sir's ownership at all times.

What's to come
I'm sure both my ass and pussy have some stretching to do. I just received my new butt plug (rounded metal without taper) and it's even wider and bigger than my current XL plug. Plus, I ordered the fist dildo Sir asked me to get. I'm pretty sure I know where that dildo is going to end up (hint: all my holes).

I will try to write a report on a daily basis. Thanks for getting this far!
Posted in Session reports
Views 1540 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    always happy to hear these stories on here. Hopefully the intensity remains and you 2 enjoy this for a long time
  2. Old Comment
    I loved reading this. Very happy for you!!

How do you get past the discomfort of keeping the plug in so long? And I would love to know more about the plugs. Size diameters and such. Especially with this new one that doesnt taper!! Looking forward to reading about your experiences with that. LOL
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you @2bchew and @Blue Fox !

I'll talk a bit more about the plugging in today's blog entry, Blue Fox. Hope it satisfies your curiosity