Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Golden Hour

Posted 10-20-2019 at 08:28 AM by PrincessJessica

Golden Hour

Due to the enthusiasm of GetDare I’m working my way through my kink bucket list (or less dramatically things I fancied doing in the next year but perhaps didn’t expect to follow through on ). All the while well I play with some things outside my comfort zone my dicklet remains strictly off-limits making it all the more tormenting.

First up was some pee drinking. Yum. I’d woken up particularly horny and wanted to (try to) use some of that energy up on public cam. The room filled up and my semi-regular weekday shows seem to be getting a loyal fanbase which does rather please the exhibitionist in me. 30+ people watching me play is quite a thrill; I have no idea how models with thousands of viewers cope!

The show was the usual mix of dancing, light anal and plenty of humiliation. I do love being called names playfully as it puts me into a nice slutty subby space. I then got told to drink my pee, something usually off-limits for me but as it’s something I have to do anyway I felt bound to comply.

I grabbed my glass and started to aim my locked dicklet into it. I was pretty desperate to pee so soon half-filled the pint glass, but as it wasn’t pre-planned, I hadn’t drunk much. A thick concentrated drink awaited me if this wasn’t hard enough. I felt nervous. I love that subby nervousness as I do something I really don’t want to do but know I will; the resignation before the degradation. Gulp. I took a little while to take my first sip, “Take it slow, enjoy every drop” I was helpfully told.

Pee, it must be said, is disgusting. It was so bitter and I felt so utterly disgusting doing it. 3 or 4 sips of my own pee, over my tongue, round my dirty mouth and swallowing it all. In the moment I find this type of dare a struggle. It doesn’t make me horny, excited my dicklet or do anything most kinky things do. Just dirty, and worse in fact, it was making me feel a little sick. Mint time I told my audience (I may not have had the hindsight to dilute my pee down but at least I remembered to bring mints).

After a little gap where I contemplated making a run for it (Hey I’ve drank my pee, task accomplished I can stop now right?). “You may gulp it all down now”. I looked at the glass nervously. One big gulp maybe; I can do that. Putting the glass to my mouth I gukped it down as fast as I could, stopping only for a rather disgusting burp. I felt utterly degraded as my tormenters teased me and said what a good pee slut I’d been.

To my surprise, they also stayed around and chatted providing some aftercare I hadn’t really anticipated. I felt horrible straight after but just chatting dirty with my audience made me feel better. That night in fact I was super horny about the “ordeal”. There’s something about being that nasty that really aroused me and my dicklet was rather lively that night when I’d removed the cage for bed, even if my hands weren’t.

Degradation type play is something I feel very conflicted about. It’s hard to enjoy in the moment, unlike my other kinks, and harder to switch off from normally (but the chat plus a quick shower after seemed to help me this time). But I simply love feeling like a dirty disgusting slut, knowing I’d pleased my audience from doing something they wouldn’t dream of doing. They didn’t need to; they had a dirty Princess to make do it.

My next planned item on my kink list is a full body shave (I'm currently super hairy so it'll be a major change). As I've been requested to do it on public cam I'm planning to do it this Tuesday @ 2:30pm UK time
Posted in Sub Diving
Views 3144 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    wow impressive! While I have managed to drink Sam's pee a few times (being with Sam helps me get over a lot of my resistance...), drinking my own pee seems a lot harder... and doing in front of an audience...
  2. Old Comment
    How very brave of you. If you drink a lot of water well before, your pee becomes not much more, taste and content wise.