Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Action Packed Weekend

Posted 10-09-2022 at 06:51 AM by tyragon123

Saturday
This weekend I was able to have some anal and exhibitionist fun. It started with some basic stretching with my small buttplug (metal with black jewel), and a small photoshoot while wearing:
- Red Bra & White Panties
- Opaque Stockings
- Denim Skirt
- Black Blouse

I also queued up some BNWO & Snowbunnies videos on one computer screen which I love having on in the background. They have great music and visuals
On my second screen, I pulled up the FapRoulette I was going to attempt, Heads or Tails: Ass to Mouth

I only made it through 6 or so levels before having to quickly clothe myself and answer the door, but really like the way it is designed. My rolls were such that I was doing A2M every time, and the difficulty was slowly ramping up.

After coming back I changed roulettes and continued with the anal. A lot of fun. After a while, I decided to plug my ass with a moderately sized dildo and play some video games. I then switched to a vibrating buttplug for a while. While the vibrating plug was in, I started jerking off and ended up cumming (I’d like to get to a point where I can cum purely from anal, but I’m not there yet).

Sunday
My escapades on Sunday started with the insertion of my much larger glass plug. I kept this in for a couple of hours while doing things around the house (games, watching stuff, chores etc.)

I then set off in my car to find a park for some exhibitionism and potentially anal. I found a quiet carpark and park, though a few cars did come past in the hour or so I was there.

First up, I dressed in a sports bra and exercise booty shorts, and completed This Dare. It involves running increasing distances back and forth, altering your outfit each time. For a while I was running along a path several metres back from a main road. There was a bit of forest cover, but I am certain several people must have seen me as they drove past.

I got back to a covered seating area near where I parked and took some pictures. I also rehydrated using the dog bowl underneath the standard water fountain. (Why? Who knows)

I had intended to go back to the car and do some anal, but for a couple of reasons I wasn’t really feeling it. Instead, I changed outfits (stockings, bra, panties, skirt, blouse) and had a walk around the park, as well as close to some of the clubhouse buildings. Lots of photos were taken, and then I decided to head back.

I had a lot of fun this weekend, and look forward to doing it again soon!
Posted in Dares
Views 473 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments