Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rate this Entry

Toy Review - Lovense Domi 2

Posted 09-21-2022 at 04:12 PM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A vibrating wand massager with bluetooth capabilities and several power levels.

Pros: The major draw of this toy is that it can be controlled remotely. There are so many options with Lovense to play with long distance partners - one on one, being controlled by a group, syncing your toy with your partners so they move in tandem and even having it sync to music or a game. The app is very easy to use and I’ve had very few connection issues, it’s definitely my favorite bluetooth toy app and I’ve used quite a few brands to date.

The power levels on this are quite strong, though I do prefer them to be on the extreme side. The battery life lasts quite a while and the toy is also water resistant. I enjoy the texture of this toy - it’s smooth and sleek like all of Lovense’s toys, which feel really nice especially when lubed up. The head of this toy has a lot of flexibility to it, which is a must with wands in my opinion.

I also really love that this toy is cordless unlike my Hitachi - it has me curious about getting a fully water proof one for the bath . It’s very lightweight and compact, which makes it very easy to travel with. The shipping was also extremely quick and discreet, and there also some really fun bundle deals on their site as well.

Cons: This toy is definitely on the pricy side - I wouldn’t suggest it unless you’re in the market for a new wand and know you’re a fan of wands in general or are looking to experiment with bluetooth toys. I also think that this toy could use a little more power, but this is coming from someone who had been spoiled by the strength of the Hitachi.

I did have an issue with my Domi overheating and dying quickly, but thankfully Lovense has a one year warranty for all of their toys, so I was sent a new one very quickly and haven’t had issues since. The process was extremely easy, they just deactivate your old toy once you register your new one in the app.

Rating 9/10

Price: $99.00
Posted in Toy Reviews
Views 1359 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love my Domi 2! I also love the Hitachi and thought it could use a bit more power but adding in the bluetooth capabilities and the fact that it doesn't have a cord, it kind of makes up for that to me. I also liked that the head is a bit smaller than the Hitachi.
  2. Old Comment
    I agree, I still get off from it with proper warm up and honestly once it's paired with the Osci it's like a perfect pairing that definitely doesn't leave me wanting for the extra power all that often. I also like that my arm isn't numb by the end because that does happen to me from the Hitachi :O I've definitely exacerbated my carpal tunnel from that lol. I gravitate towards the Domi way more nowadays since it's so much lighter and way more fun for long distance play.
    Updated 09-21-2022 at 08:18 PM by lola.fox
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lola.fox View Comment
    I also like that my arm isn't numb by the end because that does happen to me from the Hitachi :O I've definitely exacerbated my carpal tunnel from that lol.

If you don't mind me asking, how long would you usually use it in one session so that it would cause joint/muscular pains ?
  4. Old Comment
    Normally 30-45 minutes, but some times up to an hour and a half. The Hitachi is about the length of my forearm and fairly heavy so for me it’s pretty easy to dredge up old pains when playing with it . I do really enjoy the toy despite that, but I like having something much less cumbersome to play with.
  5. Old Comment
    Just for info, it's also a good toy for men, with the male attachment, it works very well ����
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Thifr View Comment
    Just for info, it's also a good toy for men, with the male attachment, it works very well ����
    i agree! i should have mentioned their attachments for both men and women. my boyfriend loves his as well