Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - DNSWEAR Black Bad Bunny Mask

Posted 09-13-2022 at 07:04 PM by lola.fox

TLDR: A flexible, adjustable black faux-leather bunny mask.

Pros: The shipping for this mask was super quick, which was nice. I love that the ears are super long as it makes for a cute photo. The texture is smooth and soft, slightly too soft for my liking, but I think it makes it well suited for play so that no one gets poked by a flopping ear . It cuts nicely along the middle of the face, so I've been able to send cute cheeky photos wearing it without it being too revealing to close kinky friends. The shade of black is quite deep, which I enjoy because it matches well with some of my other black leather kink accessories. As a starter mask, this is a great bang for your buck being under $50.00.

Cons: This mask is definitely not sturdy - the ears are a little too floppy and the front top of the mask by the forehead has an uncomfortable bulging clasp. It's definitely a pain to put on by yourself, and is also a pain if you have a lot of hair - it was difficult to style my hair with it all together because it was uncomfortable whether my hair was tied up or down. The buckle clasp at the back of the head also gets caught in my hair . The eye-holes were also a bit irritating since my eyes are on the larger side and my eye lashes regularly hit the inside corner of the mask and made me feel like I was getting poked in the eye. For the cost, it's not bad but I hope one day I can buy a custom one that suits my face shape better. I also feel that improperly storing it by bending the mask could potentially break the faux leather and leave discoloration marks, so please be cautious of that!

Rating:6.5/10

Price: $38
Posted in Toy Reviews
Views 243 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Another good review, and a pleasure to read. It's good that you brought up potential storage issues; masks can be a nuisance to keep, especially when used for sex. Thank you.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrawDog View Comment
    Another good review, and a pleasure to read. It's good that you brought up potential storage issues; masks can be a nuisance to keep, especially when used for sex. Thank you.
    thank you!! (: that's the one worry i had since it's so long and there are few discreet places to put it out of sight without bending it.