Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

New Area, New Dare

Posted 04-13-2022 at 05:18 PM by tyragon123

There hasn’t been a blog post in a while, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been doing any public dares!

On a walk a few days ago I found a small reserve with a path running through it. It sits at the top of a ridge/hill & links the suburban streets on either side. The view from one side is obstructed by forest, ther are fences to the left and right, and a direct line of sight for anyone walking/driving up the road in front of me.

It’s really interesting to me for a few reasons. One, it looks like better spot to watch NYE fireworks from and two, it’s exposed yet quiet. Great for dares.

Once it got dark I dressed up in a bra, panties, skirt and blouse, with a t-shirt and shorts over the top. I walked to the spot and surveyed the area. Lots of windows, but not many lights on. I removed the t-shirt and shorts, then walked down the hill toward the street.

I took a couple of photos at the nearest streetlight before retreating back up the hill a bit. For these adventures I often have some amount of Fap Roulette or GetDare tasks to choose from. This time, I completed a couple of tasks from The GIF Points Game.

Other than two cars driving up the road & turning off, I don’t think I was seen (but really who knows with all the windows of the buildings around the reserve)

I enjoyed getting back to doing this sort of thing, & look forward to exploring more in the future.
Posted in Dares
Views 591 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments