Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Park Run Adventure

Posted 09-01-2021 at 07:46 PM by tyragon123

Last night I decided to get some exercise. I would consider myself fairly fit but medium to long distance running is not one of my strengths. After the success of this adventure, I’m definitely going to do it again. The plan was to run 1 lap of the park but I had to walk for a bit halfway through.

I put on a pair of tight women’s exercise shorts & a sports bra, then put a T-shirt & shorts over the top. Once I got to the location (the park from Sunday), I stripped off the T-shirt & shorts, leaving them hidden near the entrance to the park.

I ended up taking a wrong turn about halfway, which led me to a road running alongside the park, not through the park itself. This road is often very quiet, with only a single car every 5-10 minutes.

Instead of doubling back, I decided to run along the road. It was only 300 metres or so but for most of it I was completely silhouetted by streetlights. Luckily no cars chose to drive through when I was on the road, because I would have been completely visible with nowhere to hide.

Once I got back to my clothes, I picked them up but didn’t put them on straight away. Instead I walked some of the way home still in my workout gear. I took some photos & a video along the way, under street lights & on a park bench, before clothing myself again.

I’m interested in doing this again. Maybe it will help improve my running ability if I do it enough.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1283 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What did you wear under the shorts?