Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Monday’s Adventure

Posted 08-31-2021 at 07:00 PM by tyragon123

On Monday evening, I returned to a park I have only been to once before. It is a bit further away from my house compared to some of the other parks, but I quite like it. I dressed in the same opaque tights (I really need to get some more of them but shops are closed ), a bright red silk bra & panties, & a dark blue flowery dress.

The park is a big circuit around a marsh/wetland area, with a few small connections to streets along one side. I decided to be a bit more adventurous & walked down one of the streets towards a main road. It wasn’t overly busy due to the lateness of the hour, but a few cars still drove past. I took some pictures & flashed my underwear a few times before heading back down the street. Once back in the park, I took some more pictures & a video of me walking down the path.

I went down another path to another street with a streetlight at the end. After confirming there was no one around I took a bunch of photos in various positions underneath the light.

After all this, I headed back to the car & drove home. I’m looking forward to doing more things in full public while crossdressed.
Posted in Dares
Views 862 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments