Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Sex Toy/Sexytime Purchasing

Posted 07-12-2017 at 04:35 AM by tyragon123

Most of the time when I buy sex toys, it is online. (I actually cannot think of any sex toys I have bought at a bricks and mortar store). When buying sex toys I have only ever had them sent to a Parcel Locker. I have bought from four different companies and thankfully everything has been delivered successfully.

The only thing I have bought from a sex shop was an adult DVD. This was essentially because I dared myself to go in and buy something one day. It was nerve-wracking but also not a problem at all.

The only other time I buy things at proper stores, it is the more consumable items. Lube & condoms most often. When I buy these items I still make sure to buy other stuff with them and bury them in my basket. Also try to take them off the shelf when the minimal amount of people are in the aisle. I use the self checkout when buying these things, to avoid awkward looks.

I'd like to buy some female clothing (particularly underwear) from a store. It will probably be from a bigger department store so as to avoid confrontation somewhat. If I start buying stuff like this I will need to wash and dry it somewhat secretly. That is the only problem I foresee at the moment.

Come to think of it, I think I will be home alone for a weekend soon. I can use that time to go to a nearby shopping centre that is for some reason, open 24 hours. Less people to see me buy female clothing.

P.S. I ordered more sex toys today. A dildo with a proper suction cup, and a buttplug. I also got some anal beads and a vibrator for free. The dildo is a bit smaller in girth than my other big dildo, but that's fine by me.

It seems Lovehoney's free shipping price has dropped down again (used to be $40, then went to $70+, now $50). I also get a 20% discount which means I can essentially buy $60 worth of stuff for $50.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2392 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments