Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: More than I dreamed of Part 1

Posted 11-05-2016 at 08:31 PM by CSasha
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:23 AM by CSasha

My girlfriend is an engineer. I am so proud of her work. Of course in our household any crafts, mechanics or electronics, that's her domain, and woe me if I touch it. She not only loves to solve problems, but she also enjoys to do it her way, making it the best way possible. She is so full of passion for it that I can see the spark in her eyes every time she is on it. When I got friends over, I proudly play with all the different improvements my girlfriend has made on any machines and furniture we have in the house. I just use it like I always do, but in front of my guests, waiting to hear their jaws drop in astonishment. Most often it works. In the rare cases, it doesn't, I just pick up the unique, practical inventions she has build. That always does the job. Even when I am alone, I enjoy the luxury of the last edge of manufactured comfort, which reminds me of her, and that I have to conquer her heart again and again. So I then think of something I can do to her. A little gift here, a feet or body massage there, or just the right flowers on the table for the right season. According to her everything has its schedule, and I have learned to respect that attitude of hers. We love each other to death.

Sometimes my friends mock me with Mike having the trousers on. But I can easily live with that since I value the benefits of it. It's true; she is a bit of a dominant woman, but that doesn't make me any less of a man. And I bet most of my friends would immediately switch places with me if they knew about the sexual temper that comes with dominance. Though my girlfriend and I have many sexual preferences that we don't share, she always makes sure I am satisfied at the end, as well as I am open to her desire for exploration on many things we haven't tried yet. All within both our limits of course. When I occasionally find an interesting toy to show her a toy an online shop, often enough she chuckles, only to reveal that she had already bought it.

Recently I asked my girlfriend to peg me, which means that she fucks me in my backdoor with a dildo strapped onto her. While she was very careful at the start, I enjoyed her fucking me. Being her anal bitch was like a dream come true. In the end, she even admitted a couple of time that it aroused her, too. Usually, I rather have to guess that from her behavior or notice only when I may lick between her legs than from any verbal expression. That's when she asked me to visit her at work one day. Until now she had denied any visits of me at her work, since she wanted to keep that haven of hers, and I let her. So when I entered the science facility, I was quite nervous. She didn't bother to introduce me to any of her colleagues, but led me into a room full of machinery and locked the door. Then she went right to the task for which she had let me come. I had to strip, get hard, and stand in a small room within the room. After the scan, my girlfriend showed me the 3D result. Her grin was contagious. I have an average dick, but getting it fancily 3D scanned in a big science facility and then knowing she would use it to copy it and use it on me. The thought alone that she would fuck me with my dick sent shivers through my spine and body. What guy could state that his girl or woman would go to take that effort for him? I was even a bit disappointed when she sent me home with just a slap on my bare ass cheek. She could have had me right there with anything she wanted.

The next days I was thrilled by the anticipation. How long would Mike take to fabricate a copy of my scanned cock? When would she finally bend me over and have me her way, all to my pleasure included? I wanted her to take me. I wanted it so badly. I could only cope with the tension by admiring and servicing her as best as I could. I completed chores without needing her to point me towards their necessity. I had cooked fresh food when she came home. I cared for the right flowers. And every day she found a small origami on her desk at home. When my girlfriend was around, I wore teasing cloth, hoping that she just waited for that or that she couldn't hold back herself anymore.

Then one day my girlfriend ordered me to empty my bowels real good and get a shower. That could only mean one thing. Excitingly I prepared myself for a good pounding. She received me from the shower with a warm, cozy towel and wrapped me in her covered arms. I felt like in heaven, eager for what was to come. She slapped my ass and then led me by the hand like a small child. When we arrived in our bedroom, I noticed a new furniture, some extraordinary bench, just the right height to get bend over and helplessly taken. It seemed as self-made as I knew it from her. She laid me on the half-soft cushion surface and then fixed my arms, legs, elbows and thighs to according rings in hollows. I couldn't suppress a wide, smugly grin on my face. I knew we might start a bit rough, and I would probably and hopefully be exhausted at the end, but I also knew that pleasure of being taken at her will and pace and that inside sensation in my butt, to be culminated in a great climax through my whole body. To my discomfort, she gagged me with an open ring gag, properly fixed with a harness around my head. She had only tested this self-made gag on me once, dissatisfied with the attributes of what we had bought. Immediately I noticed the pressure on my jaws, bigger than usually. She must have exchanged its ring with a bigger one. It barely fit my mouth, but again her good eyes for measures paid out.

I tried to relax despite my excitement and anxiety, while my girlfriend dressed on her strap-on. From what I could hear she only dropped her trousers, which should have given me a warning. Until now she had either undressed to her underwear or left on all her cloth, whatever suited her comfort. Then she came around with her strap-on dildo right in front of my face. Wow. That thing looked pretty much like my penis indeed, completely with balls. She had accurately hit my skin color, but it seemed so huge. My eyes rolled up to be greeted by her sardonic smile. "Technology is such an excellent thing, honey. It took me no effort to increase its size. The only issue was to keep it within the limits of your ring gag. You wouldn't think how much space a proper penetration through it needs.", she chuckled.

Then she shoved the whole thing in my throat with one quick push. It didn't take one second to start tears in my eyes. With this speed of throat abuse, it would be accompanied by snot from by nose in no time. Now I started to regret our established habit of using my throat to lube up, while my precious woman began with one of her delightful explanations. She loved to teach lessons on the details of her projects: "My dear customer,", she chuckled on the spontaneous role-play, "You will soon notice the newest enhancements to this wonderfully formed pleasure tool. First of all, the mechanical sensations on the tip, shaft and even balls on it is carefully but passively transported through the material, to an active surface towards the wearer's genitals, in this 'test' case me. So instead of having to rely only on the kinky joy of your humiliating penetration and its physical burden I can already feel the wet tightness of your neck hole. I can assure you; it works splendidly. You don't only have a beautiful neck, Dear customer; I also love your hole. It's already my pleasure to fuck it rough." She removed her artificial cock from my throat just far enough to take some breath. Then she moved it back in and shoved it forth and back, still in a quarter the speed I knew she could shag me. Obviously, that wasn't all yet. No big surprise. When she modified anything, she did it for real.

Part 2
Posted in Stories
Views 1804 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments