Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Tension

Posted 08-28-2015 at 10:37 PM by techiegirl

It follows me around all day. My muscles tighten, jaw clenches, heart races. Anxiety fills my veins, making each breath I take icy.

Scenes relax me. Talking to my boy toy, watching Supernatural, hugging my cat, drinking hot chocolate. These things relax me.

Have you ever made a fist so tight that your hand starts to shake? And then relaxed? It's like a relief in your muscles instead of just your mind.

I'm a tense person. I worry and fret about everything, which is one of the reasons I love submission. I don't have to be in charge. I just have to worry about how I'm going to make Sinister happy and he tells me what to do more often than not. So then I just have to worry about how I'm going to do the things he wants me to do. I let him worry about how I'll react to things and what I'm going to do next.

It's a relief to just let someone else take control. A relief that someone wants to take control. It's such a relief to feel that tension slip away that I may or may not start crying (I'm an emotional person right now, hush).

My boy toy made fun of me because I felt sleepy and floppy after a scene. It was like all the worry and anxiety in my body had evaporated, making me kind of melt on the bed. It's a nice feeling, just kind of floating around with a lazy grin on your lips.

Hopefully other people know what I'm talking about, if not, we can chalk the up to another rant when I'm half asleep.
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Views 1058 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I understand completely. nothing to be made fun of.