Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 13 votes, 4.08 average.

Spidergag, spidergag, does whatever a spider can.

Posted 04-03-2019 at 02:52 PM by AbusiveMaster

So my IceMaiden has asked me to write an account of something that happened today. Her reasoning is that I am better at writing, funnier and – in general – just a superior being. I can't fault her logic, and so I decided to acquiesce to her request.

We had decided to play a game of monopoly for forfeits – I suspect she will blog about this game herself in the near future. For some reason, while waiting for the game to load, she decided to try out the new spider gag we recently bought her (she has mentioned in chat a few times that she has had difficulty opening her mouth wide enough to receive her gift.... This is quite a surprising thing, as not only is she normally exceptionally good at accepting girthy items into her mouth, with the exercise her jaws get they should be as flexible as a gymnast. Seriously, her mouth never stops moving.

Anyway, to her delight, she managed, for the first time, to fit the gag into her mouth. Remove it, and reinsert. She was a happy little bunny until...

Quote:
ok so i tried to fit the spider gag
Quote:
i did with difficulty then took it out then tried again
Quote:
and now i cant open wide enough to GET IT OFF
Naturally, I was overcome with concern. My cherished submissive, my pet, my love. As fast as my fingers could work I hit the "call2 button on Skype.... there is no way I was going to miss this, not one second.

Quote:
It's not funny!
Oh course thats not exactly what she said. It was more along the lines of "Miff awh fuddy." But I translated.

After laughing, I advised her how to remove the gag... a simple enough process of pushing back at the top rather than trying to open wide enough to get it past her teeth - elementary physics that anyone should know... I digress.

So after - finally - she was degagged, she declared that she does not like the spider gag.

On a side note, she finds her 4" penis gag "very comfortable" and is quite happy to sit with cock in her mouth for however long. She is doing so as I type this (well i have to shut her up now and then to get any sort of work done.)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3855 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I will not laugh, I will not laugh ....... sorry Icey, I couldn't help it!
  2. Old Comment
    LOL!! I, on the other hand, have no qualms about laughing. :-)
  3. Old Comment
    I didn't laugh. I didn't think it was funny.
  4. Old Comment
    LOL. I’m sorry but the “miff awh fuddy” absolutely killed me! This blog’s title was also pretty clever.
  5. Old Comment
    I did NOT say you were superior!

Okay it might have been a teeeeeny bit funny. But you're still mean for laughing at me before helping!!!
  6. Old Comment
    the real issue I is I haven't gotten photos of Icy in spider gag.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartFun View Comment
    the real issue I is I haven't gotten photos of Icy in spider gag.
    I will send you some tonight!