- melted candles on tits
- sleeping on the floor the whole night
- sleeping (nap) stuffed with underwear
- anal insertions anything bigger than my finger
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nothing wrong with becoming reluctant to do things that you used to be willing to do. You do what's best for you. You have to watch out for your health and safety. Random strangers (online) usually aren't watching out for your safety. So, fully understandable.

Stay true to you.
  2. Old Comment
    That's not regressing ... you're evolving. Limits, kinks, and likes are always changing as you gain experience. It's normal.
    Posted 02-16-2024 at 11:58 AM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I agree with the two other comments. That's clearly not regressing. Putting more limits just shows you know yourself better. Enjoy evolving
    Posted 02-16-2024 at 05:34 PM by GivingWantingDares GivingWantingDares is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you guys ♥
  5. Old Comment
    Just to add to this... people's preferences fluctuate due to various factors, like mood, external pressures, hormones, etc. and so what you're willing to do one day may not be the same on another day. Limits implies permanence and that may not be the case here.

For me, there are things that are generally fine always and others where I need more "ideal conditions" (i.e. to be happy, healthy, relaxed, turned on, feeling submissive, etc.).

It may be that some of the things you describe fall into the category of limits and others you might enjoy only if the conditions are right.
  6. Old Comment
    Also just want to reassure you on this.

This is not regressing. You just figured out what you like and don't like. That's a wonderful thing. It is also a great thing that you acknowledged it and expressed it instead of try to make yourself go back.

Keep in mind that you should always have the final say in what you do and not do. You can always expand on the things you aren't comfortable with.