Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

I'm leaving, on a jet plane ...

Posted 07-25-2018 at 01:26 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Well ... our bags are packed and we are ready to go. Our plane leaves in about 10 hours. We have one suitcase full of toys, lingerie, condoms, lube, and of course extra batteries.

Where are we going? Well, a nice family vacation of course! Nah, I am kidding. Well ... kinda ... we are going to visit my mom and family, but first we are going on a very exciting road trip to Ohio.

In Ohio we will be meeting 5 of our getDare friends at a kink convention. So many exciting people
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm an anomaly

Posted 07-25-2018 at 08:28 AM by Foxy Rose

I have an immense love for people. I don't understand it myself sometimes. I'm drawn to someone and love them and want them in my life, forever.

I don't know what it is. We just click and gel in that moment. Hard to explain. Maybe due to past relationships or friendships? Hard to say or explain. But I do, so badly.

In the same sense that I have an immense love for people, I find it hard to understand what people see in me. Why do people want me around? What value do I bring...
Incurable romantic and dreamer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Financial control.

Posted 07-25-2018 at 03:04 AM by AbusiveMaster

I think sometimes terms get skewed, in D/s and in life. This is due to placing unrelated things under the same umbrella.

One of the many examples of this happens when it comes to financial play. FinDom is usually thought of as the submissive paying tribute to the submissive. Whether this takes the form of gifts or payment, the bottom line is... the bottom line. GetDare doesn't allow for FinDom activities of this nature, and that is something I personally approve of, there
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized