Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

IHeartfun's Dice dare challenge

Posted 10-17-2018 at 04:35 PM by Bloxo
Updated 10-17-2018 at 06:32 PM by Bloxo

3. Write a blog about yourself or a nice blog about another gD user.

So I think I have enough blogs about myself already...well at least for the purposes of this thread I thought it better to write about another user so I'm doing something new.

Now a few people on the site spring to mind and I hope no one gets jealous with my choice, but I thought to write about IHeartfun herself here...
Not just because her dare is making me write this blog to begin with...but many other reasons I will go into.

So when I resurfaced on this site a few months back I looked at a lot of the forums before posting I believe (my memory blurs a bit) I definitely saw her post a lot...but like all the popular girls on here I couldn't help but feel a little intimidated, not because she herself was scary...but it's a little like approaching a celebrity, there is that factor, not just because of who they are and what they do but because of the friends they keep, an entourage if you will...

If I remember rightly the first time I posted on one of her threads was her Island post, I didn't quite get what it was about...thinking it may lead to something crazier than it appeared (because well it is this site after all!) but like a lot of the things she comes up with, it was all some harmless fun, something playful and amusing and a way to brighten up the site from a world of murky goings on...

Fast forward a bit and my next encounter was being in a chat group she was in, I was invited by another member...wading into unknown waters, for a long time in that group (well probably a few weeks to a month or 2 haha) we didn't really interact there much but she seemed nice, knowledgeable, sound minded.

Over time though in groups you do eventually end up commenting on what someone has said and conversation creeps in to a more natural state, so started to get to know her a little better, learned that she is a really caring person, with a big heart and an open mind, someone with a lot of drive...and not judgemental...in many ways at first I saw us viewing life from different places, but like a lot of times in life...women tend to be right, even though we guys don't like to admit it and what she was saying which at first I thought a little too trusting and naive was actually quite insightful.

One of the reasons I chose to write about her here is the power she has to motivate people, something which is a rare gift...I've tried to harness that kind of gift myself, but never feel I've quite mastered it before, so I am always impressed when I see others do it so well.

But not only her motivational skills, but her determination to improve this forum speaks volumes, creating creative posts, getting people to interact, motivating people to do more on this site...I really feel she makes a difference here, at least to a good few of us who see this site as much more than a place to exchange dares or reveal our darkest secrets.

So to you IHeartfun I raise a toast and want to say thank you for everything you do here, your presence on this site is nothing but positive and you make this a much more fun, much more pleasant and productive place to be, it's been an honour getting to know you and I will always join you in supporting this site to be a better place
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 952 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is so sweet! Aimee is amazing
  2. Old Comment
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one a little scared of the "popular girls" at first. ^^ Hearty is great! And I'm not just saying that because she's holding my orgasms hostage!
  3. Old Comment
    *applause for IHeartFun*
  4. Old Comment
    awwwwwwwww thanks!!!!!
  5. Old Comment
    I have to disagree with just one part ... aimee is terrifying

Othereise I completely agree with everything else you said. Thank you Aimee for being you.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I have to disagree with just one part ... aimee is terrifying

Othereise I completely agree with everything else you said. Thank you Aimee for being you.
    We will have thi event again sometime Butterfly.... and I can Top youuu
  7. Old Comment
    People keep saying Aimee is terrifying...I haven't seen this side...made I should be afraid...but ignorance can be bliss