Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Bad kids: Fantastic PM dares for people who need hugs and a little slap on the ass

Posted 12-22-2016 at 03:58 PM by CSasha
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:59 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. So you have a bunch of PM dares to make others punish you according to your Likes, maybe even some or more according to your Dislikes. We are all here for the kinky part, aren't we? But just in case you also like someone to tell you what to do, especially if it's taking a shower or cleaning up, here are some PM proposals for you. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "HYDRATE" and I'll drink a glass of water.

PM me "VEGGIE" and I'll eat vegetables of my choice as a snack or with my next meal.

PM me "VEGGIE MEAL" and I will prepare and eat a meal of low-fat quark/curd turned into a dip with spices, lemon juice, low-fat milk, linseed oil, small onion cubes or spring onion slices, and culinary herbs like parsley and chives as I like, plus at least three of these vegetables to consume the dip with: chopped sweet peppers, cuts of cucumber, tomato corners, kohlrabi pucks, celery pieces, champignon mushrooms, zucchini/courgette slices.

PM me "LICK" and I will lick my next sweeties at least three times an hour for at least three hours but not suck or eat them, before I allow myself to finally devour them anyway I like after that time. No lollipops allowed though, and no other sweets during that lick and wait time.

PM me "DIET" with either "SWEETS" or "MEAT" and for 24 hours I will eat no sweets or no meat, whatever you have chosen.

PM me "WALK" and I'll take a walk for at least 30 minutes.

PM me "TREE" and I'll take a walk in a park or a forest for at least 30 minutes.

PM me "EXCERCISE" with a non-sexual physical exercise of up to 15 minutes to perform.

PM me "DANCER" and I will dance to a song. You can provide me with a link to a song of your choice that I have to dance to.

PM me "TWERK" with a twerk tutorial or video and I will twerk as best as I can.

PM me "LOGOUT" and I will logout of getDare and not look into it for 12 hours.

PM me "DISCONNECT" and I won't use the internet for 24 hours.

PM me "IMMOBILE" and I won't use any mobile phone or tablet for 12 hours.

PM me "BORING" and I won't play games, watch entertainment videos or TV for 24 hours.

PM me "CHORE" and I will do a house chore of my choice. Tidy up a room, clean the floor, windows, go shopping, do the dishes. There's always something to do. I will report you what exactly I did.

PM me "WORK IT BITCH" and I will work on a non-sexual non-kinky project, homework, study or do some other work for one hour and give you a report what it was and how I progressed.

PM me "SHOWER" and I will take a shower for at least 1 minute. Add WARM or COLD to determine that showers general temperature.

PM me "STAR" and I will sing a song during my next shower.

PM me "BATH" and I will take a hot, comfortable bath and enjoy it.

PM me "CREAM" and I cream my whole body from head to toes with skin cream, a lotion or something similar.

PM me "FOOTWORK" and I will thank my feet for carrying me around all the time and kiss or air kiss them.

PM me "MASSAGE" and FEET, HANDS or EARS and I will massage my feet, hands or ears.

PM me "HUG" and I will hug myself real tight.

PM me "FLOCK" and I will meet, phone or email a friend or otherwise contact him or her.

PM me "ENJOY" and I will grant myself a non-sexual pleasure of my usual taste, like a hot bath or shower, good food, watching a movie, get a massage, a night out, an additional hour of sleep, a dance or whatever suits me.

PM me "TEDDY" and I will cuddle with a teddy for 5 minutes, alternatively with a cozy pillow if no teddy is available or consent with cuddling.

PM me "GOOD KID" and I will either go to bed before midnight or not watch any video, TV and not play any games for the whole next day.
Views 3383 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    These dares are adorable, I might have to steal a part of them some time after Christmas.
  2. Old Comment
    Feel free. I didn't write "feel free to STEAL them" for the bad connotation it might come with for some people. But frankly, do if you feel good about it. I'd love you to.
  3. Old Comment
    That's seriously the best thing ever on getdare