Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AK's Adventures

Scattered Thoughts in the Universe
Rate this Entry

How i met my best friend

Posted 05-18-2017 at 02:14 PM by imakward
Updated 10-17-2018 at 05:52 PM by Happy Me

I dont know how this blog thing works so im just gonna write what i feel and think

So the story begins 5 months ago i was really new to the GetDare site i looked only at the slave/master area and truth section one day i looked at the truth section i saw a GetDare user named Doux et Vivant i was really curious because of her pic that she used then which was a chained girl and i saw her profile and i liked it and felt myself drawn to it but never message her i was shy about it so after couple of days i joined the GetDare chat i was battling with myself if i should join the chat or not what people are there i was curious so i joined it and said "akwardly waves" so she answered and we started to talk in chat and after an hour of non stop chatting i decided i want to be her friend no matter what i asked for her kik she was kinda shocked so from there we talked alot shared our experiece in life and such things for those 5 months we grew so close together that for me she is part of my family now, She changed my life and my vision of it,made me a better person that i was before to respect and believe in myself.
Some people will say 5 months are not alot of time but she has something really special i cant describe it that drawns you into her and you just want to be her friend i have never seen a person with such lively soul,she still shocks me everyday that such person exists.
The idea of this blog is not to throw compliments but i want to share how lucky i am that i can call her my best friend and how i stole piece of her heart and she stole mine ^^
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1106 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Little fairy wonders in and sees a lonely boy
    She pokes his nose, smiles, and gives him a toy.
    Grabbing his hand, she leads the way,
    Through the winter, cold and wet, dark and grey;

Wondering, and wandering, it seemed like it would be endless,
    They arrived at the warm fairy cottage, And he was no longer friendless.
    A single giggle, a smile, a nod, and reaching out with her heart
    was what it took to give courage to the boy, for the friendship to have a jumpstart.
    Posted 05-18-2017 at 04:06 PM by Doux et vivant Doux et vivant is offline
  2. Old Comment
    ah thats so beautiful and amazing <3 thank you
  3. Old Comment
    That was said so beautifully thank you for those words imakward. I can only imagine how you must feel. I have the pleasure of knowing Doux et vivant for a little over a week now and i know exactly what you are describing.

I was much like yourself overtaken by a weird fascination once i have met Doux in chat for the first time. Out of nowhere receiving a friendly *hug* as answer for a simple hello. After then chatting for a while i just wanted to be friends with that wonderfull, amazing, smart and funny person hiding behind a name that should already convey everything needing to be said (if i had known the language). Sweet and lively.

Thank you again imakward for saying those beautiful words. And thank you Doux for stepping into our lives and giving us a place to call home.
  4. Old Comment
    You guys are too sweet! Thank you!
    Posted 05-18-2017 at 04:27 PM by Doux et vivant Doux et vivant is offline
  5. Old Comment
    You all are so cute *sighs* I have to destroy something.
  6. Old Comment
    Umm no .... this blog is very very wrong ...
    Doux is MY best friend! She can't be yours! She is so sweet and friendly and fiesty and lively and bratty. I love her and she is mine!
  7. Old Comment
    No sorry Butterfly, but I have to tell you she is mine!
    All mine!
    You may spank her from time to time when you meet in Narnia but she is Mine!
    Do I sound greedy .... Yes.... Cause mine .
  8. Old Comment
    buttefly she can be your best friend too im not greedy and morkhai yes she is yours :P
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Umm no .... this blog is very very wrong ...
    Doux is MY best friend! She can't be yours! She is so sweet and friendly and fiesty and lively and bratty. I love her and she is mine!
    I feel like you just want to spank me more!! I loves you too Butterfly!!!!!
    Posted 05-20-2017 at 07:49 AM by Doux et vivant Doux et vivant is offline
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morkhai View Comment
    No sorry Butterfly, but I have to tell you she is mine!
    All mine!
    You may spank her from time to time when you meet in Narnia but she is Mine!
    Do I sound greedy .... Yes.... Cause mine .
    SOOOOOOO greedy. Of course Im yours. Vikings and your silly mine mine mine...Dont make me steal your axe.
    Posted 05-20-2017 at 07:50 AM by Doux et vivant Doux et vivant is offline
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Doux et vivant View Comment
    I feel like you just want to spank me more!! I loves you too Butterfly!!!!!
    Spank you and do some so many other delicious things to you! But also just to cuddle and love you ♡