Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Sounding

Posted 08-30-2018 at 08:32 AM by Butterfly
Updated 08-30-2018 at 10:51 AM by Butterfly

Mr. Devious and I recently attended a kink convention with some getDare friends. One of the classes that we went to talked about urethra play and how to do it safely. This is something we always been a little intrigued about, but also very intimidated with. We have always said we didn’t think we would ever try because the risks were just too high for us.

However, there was a volunteer demonstration at the class we attended, and after hearing the presenter (who was a nurse) talk about sounding and catheterization, it made us really think twice about giving it a try.

It definitely looked interesting and not nearly as scary as I believed it to be. We're both open to trying most things at least once and I could tell Butterfly liked the idea of violating my pee hole! We had also talked and joked with another member of getdare who is also a nurse in the past and well, to be honest, I was open to the idea.

Buying Sounds

When we returned home, I sprang it on Mr. Devious that I was going to buy him a sounding kit. When looking for sounds, I wanted something that came with multiple sizes, but I didn’t want anything fancy. There are a lot that have bends and curves in them and those were just a bit too intimidating for us.

There are also a lot of different materials. While doing my research, I read that metal sounds are the easiest to clean, which is super important when doing this type of play. I also know from experience that metal is nice because it is slippery and doesn’t absorb lube. So we decided on a simple set of 4 straight sounds.

Preparation

I removed the sounds from their packaging and washed them in soap and hot water. I then set them on a clean towel on our bed. I also grabbed our box of non-latex gloves, alcohol wipes and some sterile lube.

The urethra is a sterile environment, it is very important to keep it as clean as possible. Using gloves is not necessary, but is a precaution that you can take, and we wanted to be safe. I washed my hands with soap and water and then put the gloves on.

Then it was time for Mr. Devious to get in position on the bed.

So I layed on my back on the bed and actually, I started getting really nervous. I watched Butterfly get everything ready and ya.. I was kinda freaking out a bit.

After I assured Mr. Devious and got him to calm down a bit, I used the alcohol wipes to clean the first two sizes of sounds (just in case we got that far) as well as used a new wipe to clean Mr. Devious’ penis.

Sounding

I then opened a package of sterile lube (read about our lube buying experience here). One thing that we learned in class was that we should use individual packages of lube because then we can guarantee that the lube remains clean and sterile. I applied a generous amount of lube the smallest sound. Just like with anal, there is no such thing as too much lube.

Once it was lubed and the pee hole fucking was eminent, I panicked. I sat up and said No! No no no no no no no. I think it took a few tries as every time she started to get close I would freak out. Eventually Butterfly got a little stern.

I made Mr. Devious close his eyes and hold onto the headboard. I then started to insert the sound.

As I felt it push into the tip, it was weird, cold, a tiny bit stingy and it was so hard to relax at all.

I only managed to get the tip of the sound in. I could tell that Mr. Devious was too nervous and was freaking out a little bit, so I grabbed the rest of the package of lube and squeezed it into my hand. I started to stroke his limp cock. It took a little more lube and some talk about fantasys (mmm a fucking machine), but finally his minion was started to stand up straight.

I decided now was as good of a time as any, and I put the sound back in.

Once I was was mostly hard it did seem to be a bit easier, it was still cold and a bit stingy and uncomfortable but I just kept my eyes closed, tried to relax and communicate how it felt. Which didn't really work because I couldn’t really describe how it felt besides making weird noises and going between saying it kinda hurts but it's ok, to squeaking, to mumbling and everything in between.

It was actually kind of comical and I have to say that it was making my inner sadist happy to see him squirm so much.

I was able to get the sound in about 3 inches or so this time. One very important thing to remember with sounding is that you don’t want to push through the pain. If there is pain or resistance you stop and back off. I could tell that Mr. Devious was getting a bit uncomfortable so I didn’t want to keep going. Instead I started to rock the sound in and out a bit, fucking his pee hole.

It really did feel weird. Not bad, but not great but kinda good, I really was (and still am) torn on whether I liked it or not. Butterfly then decided to try the next size up, which again made me panic a bit. I tried to relax and let her go ahead and try.

I felt resistance this time. Even with just the little ball in the tip of his penis, I knew that the second sound was not going to go any farther and so I very quickly gave up and switched back to the other sound.

This time I was able to get it in about 5 inches or so. It was much deeper than I thought it would go. Again I stopped when Mr. Devious was starting to feel a bit ouchy. Another concern I had was that I would go in too deep and enter his bladder. If that happened, there would be a big mess, and of course he just HAD to lay on MY side of bed!

Hehe, laying on her side of the bed was very intentional. I was amazed it went in that far. My eyes were closed and after a certain point I couldn't really feel it going deeper. While there was a slight sting at no point did it actually hurt and I think the biggest issue was in my head.

Mr. Devious did so well that I thought he earned a reward. I took off my gloves and using some warming lube (the sterile lube was too watery) I gave him a hand job until he orgasmed all over himself. However, being sadistic as I am, I continued to stroke until he was begging me to stop. Hehe!

That was very mean! Though the orgasm was really good!

Aftercare and clean up

After his orgasm, I wiped Mr. Devious up with a wet wipe and sent him off to the bathroom to pee and shower. After urethra play you should always pee to get anything out of the urethra. Your pee also helps to re-sterilize everything. Another good tip is to drink cranberry juice before and after because it is really good for bladder/urethra health as well.

While Mr. Devious showered, I threw out all of the garbage from our session and then thoroughly washed the sounds with soap and hot water. Metal sounds can be boiled as well, but as long as they are only being used on one person (which they should), soap and water is enough to keep them clean.

After they had completely air dried, I stored them in a plastic bag until next time. Will there be a next time? I guess that is up to Mr. Devious

I think there will be a next time.. I can't really make a honest assessment until we try again. I think the biggest hurdle was mental and getting past the initial fear. Plus I know Butterfly loves putting things in my pee hole!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1445 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This sounds really interesting and now I'm more intrigued then ever. I did wonder if you started when you were still soft. I always figured it would be much easier to do when fully hard.

Still, good for you for trying this! Yes, I think it is all mental indeed. If you get used to it you might start to love the feeling.
  2. Old Comment
    Wow!!! That sounds like a very intense experience. I can't wait to hear about the next time you two do this again

GO SADISTIC BUTTERFLY!! Haha
    Updated 08-30-2018 at 11:55 AM by kila