Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Yasna

Rate this Entry

PM Dare Diary – Day 4

Posted 03-29-2018 at 09:12 PM by Yasna

The weather has been awful yesterday, cold and freezing rain, and on my way back from the library I missed the train and had to wait for 20 minutes in the iciness. When I finally arrived home I was no longer slightly horny from not wearing panties as I had been the whole time in the library, but just chilled to the bones. I quickly undressed, put on my warmest pyjama top (no bottom because of BOTTOMLESS day), and hid myself away in bed. And while slowly warming up again I thought about what I should do. I had a PLUG dare open and with a bit of spare time in the cosy bed I decided it was a good time to go for it.

I'm an anal virgin. Except for some suppositories nothing has been up my ass as far as I remember. I just never considered anal insertions as erotic or pleasurable. But a couple of months ago I had a chat with a woman who made them really tempting for me. She told me she even preferred anal over vaginal intercourse and anal orgasms over both vaginal and clitoral. I should just try to get myself aroused before taking a shower, then feel up my asshole while I was showering, and just see if it was something there. Well, it definitely was something there. I ordered two sets of butt plugs of three different sizes: one made from metal with cute red acryl rhinestones, the other one made from silicon. But when they arrived I packed them away with my other toys. Despite I'm curious about a lot of things I need a push from the outside to follow through with them. Weird, isn't it?

Anyway, I decided that today was the day. I fetched the box with the three metal plugs. While the medium and the big one looked a bit intimidating the small one is actually kind of neat, almost a bit miniature: 2.7 inches long, just over 1 inch as the widest diameter, a little less than two ounces in weight. I applied some lube, spread my legs, and slowly pressed the plug against my asshole. It slit in more easily than I was expecting, and I was surprised when it was sucked in and was stuck. I set a timer for 30 minutes, laid back and observed. It felt nice, but not eminently arousing, a little stretched: just a constant reminder that there was something up there. This changed quite dramatically when I turned on the side into a fetal position though. I think this is because the plug pressed much more against my sphincter in this position. Wow, that was an exquisite feeling. By tensing the sphincter muscle I could press the plug in just a tiny bit more, but this little action made my pussy tingle. I enjoyed this feeling for the remainder of the half hour, tried to push the plug out, tested different positions, and imagined how my ass looked like. When the timer finally went off I didn't feel the need to remove the plug at all. On the contrary, I dozed off and ended up wearing it for another hour. I have put "anal plugs" in my "likes" now. I'm looking forward to check out other options: wearing one while moving around … or for a longer time … or trying a bigger one … or coating one with some Tiger Balm … I'll keep you posted.

When I awoke from my nap I was still not in the mood to study. I had another CHAINED NAKED dare pending so I undressed completely, put on hand and leg cuffs, and read a little in bed. I have just started the "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut" series by Breanne Erickson for a second time. A very enjoyable reading experience! I wish I was as open with my sexual inclinations as she appears to be. If it hadn't been impossible to touch myself and hold my mobile at the same time with my hands tied I surely would have pleasured myself while reading. For a second I considered to use my vibrator, but that felt like cheating (and risky too as I had gotten another DENIED dare). Nevertheless I felt the wetness of my pussy while I was following Breanne's sexual adventures. It was really difficult to break away from it, to untie myself, and to go back to studying.

After my usual 10 minute meditation on submission my evening session started with the only masturbation task of the day: 30 minutes of masturbation without edging. I lay back on my bed, continued my reading, this time while pleasuring myself. The first 10 minutes I gagged myself with my used panties. As I hadn't worn any today I had to get one out of the hamper. Especially a story in which Breanne wears a huge crocodile clamp on her clit got my incredibly hot. I should work on my pain tolerance too. It felt very nice to touch my neglected pussy and I'm sure I wouldn't have stopped before a couple of nice orgasms in different circumstances. Alas!, it's not the time for that. At the moment I still enjoy the heightened arousal from denial, therefore I'm not as frustrated as I would have imagined.

And of course you had another naked workout with nipple clamps attached in store for me. Well, I had a "rest day" yesterday … Actually I had sore muscles, especially in my shoulders, from my double workout on day 2. I'm so out of shape … As I bitched about the workout I had chosen two days ago I thought it was appropriate to punish myself by following the same video again (even though it should have counted as two workouts because of its length). Of course I regretted this decision about one minute into the workout when the stretching of the chest added to the pain of my nipples again. At least I really pushed myself to keep up with the exercises. By the end of the video sweat was dripping off my naked body. I felt quite proud of myself. Taking off the clamps was the beautiful painful reward.

I took a shower, giving my nipples some time to recover because the next items on my to-do list were two tit torture dares: tying them up and giving the nipples a spanking with a rubber band. So I tied my embarrassing small tits, even a bit harder than usual. I felt they deserved to be punished for their puniness. I used the same rubber band that I had used yesterday on my clit: not too long, not too strong. Ten rubber band blows to each nipple: I have done far more before. I wanted to alternate and proceed without a break. I like the sound of the rubber band smashing into the tender skin, just like a little whip. To my dismay I had to stop after six whacks to each nipple. Maybe they were especially sensitive after wearing clamps on them for almost half an hour and stretching them. I added two additional strokes to each nipple as a punishment, making the total tally 24 strokes. They were still hurting and erect when I went to bed, and they are still a little tender this morning.

I have asked for deepthroat training and you kindly provided some of it: 5 minutes of giving head to my suction dildo. It's not a particular big one, about 7 inches overall, 5.5 inches for the shaft. But after my experience with the penis gag on day 2 I think this is just the appropriate size to begin with. I hope to work myself up. I fixed the dildo on the floor, got on hands and knees, and started my training. Maybe I should rename the dare to "shallowthroat" which would be more appropriate. I'm really a terrible cocksucker. I gagged and retched frequently and had to stop often. I used the superb deepthroat trainer app from Little pet (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85803) to count my successful attempts. I only accomplished 104 deepthroats in 5 minutes. I didn't have a problem with drooling, but tears were dropping on my mobile. I really need more training …

I didn't get a lot of sleep this night. When I'm horny I sleep much less than after a nice series of exhausting and satisfying orgasms. I awoke spontaneously before 5am, just like yesterday. I put on my jeans, my breathable ball gag, my nipple clamps with bells, my handcuffs, and started to prepare my breakfast – oatmeal with fruit and tea. Yes, I am a KINKY COOK. I like the idea to serve as a maid, preparing meals and doing chores naked and tied, making them much harder than they needed to be. I've seen a video of a woman with her ankles clamped to her labia and her wrists to her nipples, forcing her to stay on hands and knees, allowing only for small movements. I would like to experience something like this. I just removed the gag to eat my breakfast, but kept the cuffs and the clamps, daydreaming about the scenario. The clamps were dinging with every bite … And while I'm writing this my cunt pulses violently.

Dares done: RUBBER NIPPLES 20, TIE TITS, GAG PANT, PLUG, BOTTOMLESS, NAKED CHAINED, MAST 30, DENIED, DEEPTHROAT, WORKOUT, KINKY COOK

Dares open: BOTTOMLESS, CROTCHROPE
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 786 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments