Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

To all my haters

Posted 06-06-2017 at 11:31 AM by CSasha
Updated 06-06-2017 at 12:31 PM by CSasha

Some people hate my blog entries, fap roulettes and other creations, dislike without comment, confuse or annoy me with PMs or comments. Since they are unlikely reading this anyway, I think I better address this letter to myself:

Dear me,

May I ask, why are you upset?

If there is any way to badly rate or dislike, then there will always be some people using it. That's the purpose of these features. If they wanted every bad rating to be commented, or anyone approving the bad rating only by a reasonable comment, they would have done so.

In fact, you can only get bad ratings and dislikes if people give their attention to your work. The more people look at it, the more criticism you will get. How life is, criticism isn't always helpful, quite the contrary. Haters gonna hate. Don't feed the trolls. You know the phrases.

But seriously, why are you upset? Have you thought or are you thinking too good of your work, or too bad? Or are you doing it too much for others and too little for yourself? Has anyone asked for your contributions? Anyway, you are also getting positive feedback, right? Aren't you feeling better even solely by your creation?

I think: Yes. Look at the bright things of people, and the value of your doing. Breath. Or punch some balls if it helps. Get that anger out and then go on.

Kind regards and plenty of hugs

Your self, Cass
Posted in getDare issues
Views 4646 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You are absolutely right! Do not give them the power to upset you. I honestly believe if they are taking the time to give you negative attention, it means they see you as a threat. You should feel flattered. In the grand scheme of things, the ratings don't matter. If you are receiving positive comments and words, just keep doing what you are doing. Like you said, the people who need to read this probably won't even take a second look.
  2. Old Comment
    Although I don't know you or that you know me, I just want to say ignore feedbacks/criticism that are not constructive to you.

I am a much practical person... so if I am not getting anything out of a statement, that statement is bull.

Ratings are.. well. I suppose a form of credibility here? I don't know. In fact, I will like to know why ratings matter to you or that it affects you so much that you feel frustrated if you are doing things that you did because you wanted to...?

I hope I am not writing too harshly here... Be strong!
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you both for your kindness.

Actually, ratings here on getDare aren't that much of an issue. On other sides like faproulette.co it affects how many people see your creations and what they think of it. So while it doesn't mean too much here, it is different for other sites.

That said, I think I already have a good attitude and wanted to share it with others. 'Feel free to copy' so to speak. I was inspired by another blog post, one I totally sympathize with the others. I see it often enough. And I hope that ranting helps to relief some anger. But I am very sure it doesn't even reach the people who caused it.
  4. Old Comment
    Your Grace,

By now, you sunshine thinks you know how she feels about you. Perhaps one day, Clever will follow the advice she gives you. You are the most amazing human every. Clever is still trying to read everything you have ever written and is making slow progress, but she has not found anything that justifies a negative comment. Keep your head up, take a nice warm bath and cuddle.
  5. Old Comment
    You'll never please all the people all the time. Some people will love and get and appreciate what you do, other never will.

Just concentrate on those that show love and appreciation.
  6. Old Comment
    It is weird how anyone could hate your posts. They are always well thought out and highly contributing.
    Ignore is the best remedy. Shrug and move on.
    Easier said then done sometimes, I know.
  7. Old Comment
    May I just steal Jaro's words and claim that they are mine? Because I would have said EXACTLY the same hadn't he been faster:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    It is weird how anyone could hate your posts. They are always well thought out and highly contributing.
    Ignore is the best remedy. Shrug and move on.
    Easier said then done sometimes, I know.
  8. Old Comment
    Thank you for all the comfortable and supportive comments. It makes it so much easier to shrug the negative feedback off while still picking up the true, valuable parts and make the best of it. You are awesome!
  9. Old Comment
    Never let negativity from anyone especially strangers get to you negatively feeds on people adds doubts about oneself and consumes you.

People who write or whose attitude is negative are wretched creatures who briefly deserve our potty but not worth spending time with or on.

I love your blogs your sense of humour matches mine and I like your irreverent style keep it up

Mr Charcol
  10. Old Comment
    you made those fap roulettes?? you are awesome Cass!! you carry the spirit of getdare Cass! i always enjoy what you do and share
  11. Old Comment
    Many many thanks.