Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vladimir_bz_lion

Rate this Entry

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter three. Punishment.

Posted 05-11-2015 at 02:03 AM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:46 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Bare your ass, girl. It is a pity that you can not adore the patterned traces on it, though you know, take advantage of a mirror ...
The image of the penalty is always hanging over our relationship, is not it? Sometime this image is for you eclipsed everything else and has been the essence of the relationship. Today you already to discern when I punish you, and when I hurting you for pleasure, but still can not properly ask for punishment.
In fact, this behavior stems from carelessness and lack of understanding of the nature of punishment. When you came to me for the first time, I explained to you the essence of power exchange, stressing that these bases are found in many of the rituals and rules. When you make a mistake - I am unhappy, and actually my dissatisfaction should be much more important for you than the fact of punishment. Asking punishment yourself, you make the opposite effect, causing the action gets exchanged for feeling, and a action for sense. That is why beginners slaves gets punished often and experienced girl can be forgiven - her desire to make amends sincerely not because in fear of punishment, but in the fear of displeasing the Master.
Thus, the punishment should be inevitable, or disharmony in the relationship occurs, and can not be formal, otherwise it loses its meaning.
Some Masters because of kindness, or lack of experience, discipline their slaves only for serious misconduct or enter them into the discussion, punishment is deserved, and which is not. And what we see - Master is in a bad mood doubly, because the act of his maidservant upset him; and to punish it, he either can not out of pity, or should not be due to lack of regulations. Sadly I watch a couple - a girl there rarely care about the true dignity of her Master, and Lords are rarely happy with fact he just used.
How to ask for forgiveness and punishment? It is important to ask according to the fault and the situation. If you see the displeasure in the eyes of his Master - stand in front of him on your knees and kiss his hand and ask, what is your fault. If he is waved away from you - know he is angry that you do not understand what is happening - bring him the whip and ask for punishment, what's your fault, then you will understand. Because more important to fix the blame than to know it.
If you know that you are guilty - do not wait, when the Master remember it - it was not his in need, but yours. The more your fault, the lower you have to fall In front of the Lord - on your knees, at his feet, or prostrate on the floor. Remember, it does not matter what you do, but how you do it.
Dumb slave is afraid of punishment, her confession is more like a whimper, her eyes full of fear, and the body is clamped. Some people like to see such a fear, they see it as a reflection of their own strength. And how often the Master must look in the mirror - for himself and decide. But how much more attractive to me the same fear, but in combination with the resolve and desire, when the eyes burn willingly, but her hands still shaking, treacherously betraying fear.
Asking for punishment, do not ask for something specific, not your business to determine what would be to liking the master. Taking punishment, do not be indifferent to it, because it's not working off the inevitable as some take it, but your expression of respect and devotion to Him. And if you are indifferent to the respect of devotion - which He is up to them?
Do not try to control the Master specifically committing misconduct, followed by a penalty, even if you really want to feel the whip of his. If you're going to use punishment in the name of carnal pleasures, the harmony of the exchange will be broken, but he can not feel it. If you want the pain just - brought him the whip on his knees and pray about it, but do not lie, inventing guilty - because that punishment and pain - are different. The pain - no more than one of the instruments of punishment are not always the best, even though sometimes the most effective. Experienced master always knows what pain is attractive to his slaves, and it will never be so punished. Scourge can be quite attractive, but an hour of standing bare-legged on peas is no less painful.
Many argue it is necessary to punish a slave once, publicly if wrongdoing was committed publicly same. I have no definite answer to this question, but I will mention a few judgments in which I make such decisions.
Seriously, you can punish a slave only in the circle of your kind - and, therefore, the action admissible in a club or a party is not always acceptable among vanilla public.
Publicly offense degrading Master, and therefore, the punishment should be carried out so that the balance has been achieved.
Face slaps looks spectacular, but they are effective only when raising fear of them. It is much more effective small rubber whip, which you can whip on Her palms. Perhaps it is not so dramatic, but it is effective.
Public humiliation occasionally works better than pain. For some slaves easier to get two dozen whips than kneeling in a puddle under the gaze of passers-by and asking for forgiveness...

to be continued ....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4279 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments