Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Krystal

Rate this Entry

a public apology

Posted 03-30-2009 at 04:01 PM by Krystal

It has come to my attention that I have been treating a select group from getdare rather harshly.

So i have made this blog to display my deepest apologies to these poor misunderstood member(s)

I can't excuse my behavior on how often i have commented on your short stature, or funny wobbling that you call walking. Or in more recent events my over the top comments on your odor.
Their is also no excuse for my behavior when I would walk by an push you down those icy hills, giggling as you accelerate to an uncertain doom.

I was just an immature little girl, an i hope that deep down you can forgive me.

So to those cute lil suit wearing puffballs everywhere, i am truely deeply sorry.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2715 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment

Bet there's a lot of people out there
  2. Old Comment
    Gosh Krystal it's about time you apologized, poor suit wearing puffballs. (:
  3. Old Comment
    Yeah Herbert did nothing to you. But that smelly, not hot hair guy two posts above mine deserves a little something from me. *push*
  4. Old Comment
    As a member of the group you have been hating on (people named Depp) I accept your apology.
  5. Old Comment
    Awww thank you for accepting my apologies depp, now we can put that whole ugly mess behind us ^^
  6. Old Comment
    That apology didn't make sense for a while.