Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Likes and Limits

Posted 09-08-2020 at 03:49 PM by Sissymaria8
Updated 05-26-2021 at 09:05 PM by Sissymaria8

Likes: humiliation, feminization, cross dressing, cum eating, cbt/ballbusting, bondage, pain, orgasm control/denial, wedgies, feet, hypno, chastity, deepthroats, anal, maid uniform/chores

Limits: scat, family, blood, permanent, face pics, diapers, messy, live cam/vids, public

*Note on pics: You may request pics but it's up to me to decide if I will send them.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

#02 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Drained and Edged

Posted 09-08-2020 at 02:03 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#02 Drained and Edged

The end of yesterday night started with 21 minutes of corner time. I wont exactly say it gets easier but it didnt felt as bad the first time around. Might actually be the case because I was quite excited while doing this. Shortly after I finished my blog yesterday, my master informed me that he wanted a fresh start. So after the assigned 22 edges I was to cum and drain my balls! My mind was circling around that thought during the whole...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

A Spiraling Denial

Posted 09-08-2020 at 11:46 AM by lola.fox
Updated 10-08-2020 at 01:37 PM by lola.fox

Recently, I've been in the habit of calling James late at night due to being bored and insatiable. I can get up later nowadays since I work from home and just get unbearably turned on since we've not been able to see each other for months due to COVID, allowing me to call him in the middle of the night my time - very early morning his time. I wake him up before work and he tells me naughty things while I tease myself with my wand and he strokes his cock, with us usually cumming together. One day last...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Old

Ready for some dice dares!

Posted 09-08-2020 at 12:56 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

I've finally settled in with my new home and my new job. Autumn is coming and it's really time to start exploring the exciting world of dares (and some truths as well).
Dice dares in particular is something that intrigues me alot and for this, I needed some dice. Sure, I could of course use online/digital dice, but it's not quite the same as rolling REAL physical dice.

Posted in Uncategorized