Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rate this Entry

Why I love denial.

Posted 08-12-2019 at 02:45 PM by Matt:
Updated 08-12-2019 at 03:05 PM by Matt:
Tags denial

I was asked to write a blog on why I love denial..

I'm not a great writer, so hope this makes some kind of sense!

The main reason I love denial, is giving up control of such an intimate thing as my own orgasms to my domme. It makes me so horny to know that my orgasms belong to someone else, that I don't have any control over them, my ultimate sexual pleasure is totally at their whim.

I love denial because it makes me feel even more submissive, it makes me want to please my domme above everything else, even my own pleasure. I get into "sub space" so much quicker, I become even more obedient, will push myself even further for them. It also helps me learn more self control.

I love denial because I know it pleases my domme that I am denying myself for her, that I denying myself to make her happy. I enjoy that it makes her horny having that control over me.

I love denial because it makes the teasing all the more intense, the edges all the more potent.

I love denial because it makes any orgasms I do get that much more special. I enjoy the build up and anticipation of how great my next orgasm will feel, even if I don't know when that will be. It makes me savour and enjoy the orgasms I do get more, not knowing when the next one will be. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder in this case. After a period of denial, I know that the next orgasm will feel so much more amazing and intense, than if I controlled my own orgasms.

(I may edit this blog some later)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1244 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Give yourself some credit. It makes sense and it is good writing.
  2. Old Comment
    Those are pretty much the same reasons I love denial. When it comes to orgasms I feel less is more and I also really just love the feeling of being horny.

Well put Matt!