Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Foxy Rose

Rate this Entry

1 year anniversary

Posted 08-09-2019 at 02:08 AM by Foxy Rose
Updated 08-09-2019 at 08:03 AM by Foxy Rose

21 July 2018,

This day, without me knowing it at the time, was about to change my future. This evening was the first time we spoke. Some birthday thread, I think. I can’t remember if it was a good or bad talk between us.

Fast forward to August… a couple weeks later, we started talking again. You were curious to see my blue hair… What I had a “blue hair phase”? But, was it not for that, would we have started talking otherwise? This I can’t predict, but we spoke and spoke and spoke… more like texted for the first couple of days.

12 August 2018,

The first time we spoke to each other. I was a little ball of nerves. I didn’t know what I would say to you. But it wasn’t awkward at all. Our first time hearing what the other one sounded like, I feel it was magic. We talked and talked, until I had to get sleep, like 2 hours or something before I had to wake up for work.

We’ve been on a magical journey this last year. Many more ups than we had downs. And now we’re planning our meeting. The first part of the journey is booked and confirmed. I can’t wait.

But what is the reason behind this blog? Maybe to brag a little? No, no. Just that if I look back a year ago, I can’t see past the days I listed above. These are the most important days. Now my next date to look forward to… 19 December 2019.

What else to add? Just that I love you my sweetheart. And now I know why I had so many failed relationships before you. I know now why none of them lasted more than a couple of months.

Thank you for being the guy, the man that you are. The man that I love and the person I love, more than any other before. I can’t imagine my life without you.

I love you, that’s all.

Oh yes, and here’s to many more days to come.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1590 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments