Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

Gaming fantasies part 3 - my way of playing

Posted 01-28-2024 at 06:31 PM by Bloxo

Maybe you have been diligent and read parts 1 and 2, or perhaps your curiosity took you straight to here...if so tut tut, if you choose to contact me make sure you read the other parts first

What I love about gaming is that there are so many factors and variations at play but broadly speaking winning and losing at games boils down to two main ones:
Luck - picking that right square in battleships, getting good cards in poker, getting that better dice role...luck can lead to any result and keeps things interesting and less predictable...
Skill - playing probabilities with the hand you are dealt, answering that trivia question with knowledge, making that killer chess move

Any good game means you don't know the outcome before you play it, one sided games are dull...they lack the risk, so when I play a game I prefer an even playing field, if I play chess I want a worthy opponent, if I play battleships I want someone who won't make foolish moves to deliberately lose...for example

So when I play a game with someone I want to play something that is suited to them and myself, where either one of us can win or lose

Preferred games online: Battleships, Chess, Dice, Poker, Quizzes, RPS...anything two player, preferably something that can be played live and is interactive

Forfeits: I like games as a way of exchanging punishments for a number of reasons:
1 - It can be gradual, stripping that item of clothing one piece at a time, having that spanking dished out, taking that pie to the face, getting your wrists tied...whatever the forfeit you get the opponents reaction, you build up the suspense, you get more heated as time goes on...it's not just a quick punishment, it's something dolled out piece by piece
2 - It can go both ways, as much as you may play to win, you may lose, you don't know what will happen, what state the players will end up in, what forfeits may be dealt along the way, it's all an unknown and that is what gets my heart racing...the fear of losing, the anticipation of winning, the ultimate reveal when you see what will happen
3 - The banter, or for better words...how you taunt each other during the games, the enjoyment you display from giving out punishments and watching your opponent suffer, the laughing, the embarrassment felt by players, the competitive egging on that occurs, the psychological turn on from this aspect is always a great bonus in games

When it comes to the forfeits themselves...this all comes down to a persons likes/dislikes and limits, it's better to establish some ground rules at the beginning, maybe even theming a game around say stripping or pain or mess...or whatever you want to wager...games should be coordinated together for the ideal enjoyment in both partners

Play styles:
When I play a game, I prefer it when punishments are happening during play...each time a ship is sunk in battleship, each time you lose that piece in chess, each hand of poker...I feel it makes play more dynamic, it keeps the game exciting and more fun, more interactive.
Many like to play a game where loser takes a dare...sure that can build suspense, though for me...well it is not as fun.
I like to play where you can give and receive punishments multiple times in a session, with of course some bigger punishment at the end

This post should give you a better idea of what to expect when playing with me, the next blog I will talk about some fantasies I have...I will see when I get the motivation to write it...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3041 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments