Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Fat anal dildo marathon fucking Report

Posted 07-19-2018 at 06:33 PM by Analonly

Ok sorry for the late response I ended up having fun with a friend instead, but I just did the thrust now. I think I completely underestimated myself, 1500 thrust really isn't that much. First I gagged myself with a used panty and taped it in. So to start off with I warmed up with my smaller dildo till I felt like I could get my huge dildo in. Once I got it in though it just like slid in nice and smoothly. I started off slowly fucking it while it was attached to my bathroom wall. After like 50 thrust...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

A lot has happened in just a single year

Posted 07-19-2018 at 12:08 PM by Pariahterror

A lot has happened since I joined this site a year ago. I still was new to a lot of kinks and knew noone of this site. I was like a newborn puppy trying to explore the world.

At this moment I was starting to talk more. The most likly reason was having joined an online DND group months prior to getting an account here. It was time to explore.

I went on a few threads and got a what for me was a very imposing message. It was a sort of welcome and a guide to getdare. It was...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Titles: Don't call me Miss!

Posted 07-19-2018 at 10:42 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Titles can be great. They can be used to show respect, love, ownership ... and much more. In BDSM, they are usually a big deal.

Whether you call somebody Sir, Master, Princess, Goddess, Miss, Mistress, Lord, Daddy, Owner, Protector, Butthead (:P) ... for me, titles should be earned, not assumed.

I only call one man Sir and that is Mr. Devious. He is MINE! Nobody else has the right to call him Sir.

Only one person gets to call me Miss, and that is Jaro. (I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized