Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > peaceful_soul

Rate this Entry

A peak into insanity

Posted 08-25-2011 at 02:10 AM by peaceful_soul
Updated 05-09-2012 at 07:17 AM by peaceful_soul

Hello people of that which I probably do not know, but am willing to get to know. Welcome to Gin's first blog. He of which is me, is thrilled enough to have caught your attention, even if it is for the few seconds for you to realize that he is taking time away from your life. Sadly I am not offering refunds. If you are not happy with this, too bad. My evil plan of taking precious time away from your life is already in affect, because if you took the time to get this far into my long nonsenses introduction, I have already taken at least 5 seconds of your life away. A 5 seconds that you will never see again. Ahh, sweet victory. If you don't value you your time, I encourage you to read on.

This is my first blog, so give me some time to adjust to the blogging ways of you bloggers. I am not quite sure what the social rules are about blogging. If your definition of blogging is talking about interesting or creative happenings that occur in our lives that other people might find an interest in reading about, I am going to go completely against that, and talk about (more like ramble) about things that I am not sure anyone cares about, and I am okay with that! Why? Because I honestly don't care if anyone is interested what I am talking about, as long as I can hear myself talk, that's all I need. An audience of 1 is better than an audience of none. Oh! don't worry, my mind is jam pack with lame and uncreative sayings. Feel free to quote me any time.

So lets begin this long endless journey into my mind. Are you still reading? Really? Woah! Thats awesome! Congratulations, we have something in common... your as crazy as I am! Wooohooo! Want to fry your brain even more with my pointless words? The keep reading, it gets better!

What to talk about, what to talk about? Well I suppose I should give an introduction, that's always a good start. So here we go! My life started out in a small town that I dont remember? Why because I was too young to remember that's why! I was 3, what do you want from me? I should have asked my parents? Well I suppose that would be the logical thing to do, but lets face it. If you have not already obviously noticed, thinking logical is not my style. Oh, yes... lets try to stay focus shall we? So I was born in this small town, or it could have been a small city? Whatever it was, I know it was small. How do I know it was small if I don't remember the town at all? Good question. I do know I was born in NV, that's Nevada if you are not aware of the states in the united states...oh wait, let me try that again... United States. Oh, yes.... I wont backspace on my blogs, so spelling errors and grammar will be quite apparent, because I am letting the words come straight from my brain. Don't insult me, I have a brain! I just get to choose when I want to use it.

Where was I?

Oh yes, I was born in NV for a period of childhood, then my parents for some reason descided to move to CA. I think it had something to do with my cousin molesting me until I was 5 years old or something of that sort. Oh I know, that may be rather deep, and some of you can relate to that. Don't worry. My cousin John is dead now, he got ran over my a truck driven by the devil. Well that's why my mom told me growing up. Skipping forward, I moved from 1 town to another and found myself located in CA. A small town, of which I am sure of this because I still liver here. Sometimes I look outside my window, and dream of a world beyond the walls of my house, but then common sense kicks in and I know its hogwash.

So growing up in the small town is probably something that a lot of you can expect seeing when you think of small town. We got our crazy people (you will never guess who one of those crazy people are), nosy next-door neighbors, and crazy strung out narcotics. Oh! In case you were all wondering... I don't do drugs. Now take a second the fathom that thought, as I know its hard to believe. However, my mom did to a lot of drugs when she had me, so that might explain a lot of things. Clam down, my mother turned out to be a loving one who is clean and almost as normal as I am. I never found a reason to get high or drunk or anything of that sort, as I find myself easily getting high enough of life, or it could be a gas leak... I honestly don't know!

Okay, so as I was saying. Small town, been here all my life. Right, I went to school like any normal kid did, however I was once told that I have a learning disability, can you believe that? I know right! Crazy for someone to come up with that idea. I actually found myself going to a private school. I blocked a lot of that out, bue to sitting countless hours in class drooling on my desk and thinking about how to make castles out my pencil erasers. How did I get into college? Well did you forget? I live in California, they pass everyone!

Whats it like living in California? Well its kind of like living on the Sun, its really hot and you can die. That's pretty much the best explanation I can give you.

Oh yes, I made it to College and still attending. What am I going to college for? Well that's something that I myself can't answer because If I knew the answer I would have probably already transferred to a better college. Interesting enough, I want to be a psychologist. Why? Well, the idea came quite appar.

What does a person like me like to do with his free time? Well I do what everyone else does, sit on the floor and think of ways to make myself think of ways to make myself think of ways to make myself... Everyone does that right? I though so. You see when it comes right down to it, you and I...were not so different. How do I know this? Well you spent your entire 5 minutes reading something about nothing! I hope you enjoy all my upcoming blogs, I promise you they are just as exciting as this one!

~Gin
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3609 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    "Sometimes I look outside my window, and dream of a world beyond the walls of my house, but then common sense kicks in and I know its hogwash."

My life span reduced itself by 3:46 as I read your blog. That one sentence I quoted caught my attention and left me pondering:

Can you see the opposite side of your house when you look out your window?
  2. Old Comment
    Interesting.... Do I see the opposite side of my house looking out my widow? I might be, which could be a few things. I am looking through a mirrior, my own eyes, or the most obvious answer, and that I am living next to parallel universe.
    Updated 08-25-2011 at 03:02 PM by peaceful_soul
  3. Old Comment
    Yes, a parallel universe might be the most obvious answer. But have you ever considered the possibility that your little town might be at the intersection of a perpendicular universe? These can't be seen either, but they might possibility cause gravitational variations where they cross our universe. They may also even affect the properties of photons causing light to bend. I think you need to be extremely observant to notice these variations.
    Updated 08-25-2011 at 07:33 PM by peaceful_soul
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaVance View Comment
    Yes, a parallel universe might be the most obvious answer. But have you ever considered the possibility that your little town might be at the intersection of a perpendicular universe? These can't be seen either, but they might possibility cause gravitational variations where they cross our universe. They may also even affect the properties of photons causing light to bend. I think you need to be extremely observant to notice these variations.
    Haha, something like that
  5. Old Comment
    wow, that was unexplicable.
    LOL i really enjoyed reading it.
    haha you had a way of connecting with me
    keep it up! thats really nice