Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

My Moon Pie

Posted Yesterday at 05:12 PM by imakward

Dear GetDare i'm writing this blog for the sole purpose to brag about what a wonderful and amazing girl i have,
Happy me is simply the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me ,i wish you all to find a magically special person like her.
Now im gonna go snuggle her,cheers.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fear Me Roar.

Posted 10-10-2018 at 11:13 AM by imakward

Hello , yet again i find myself in the mood for writing and sharing a bit of thoughts and a story,

i tend to think that i'm very good at making people comftrable and safe enough so they can share there feelings or fears and i think its because of my caregiving let's say trait,but when it comes to me sharing fears it quite hard to do so,that's why i think writing about it will help me in a way,to atleast share them in a writen form.

This story begins with me just finishing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Scattered Thoughts in the afternoon

Posted 09-19-2018 at 07:09 AM by imakward
Updated 09-19-2018 at 07:12 AM by imakward

I'm writing this partially because of the september writing contest and partially for me

i will try to not jump back and forth which i usually do trying to write things like this ,but will see what will happen,here goes nothing..

Hello i'm AK or Imakward ,yes my name is spelled wrong because i did believe that how is spelled for 23 years,yeah its quite funny,i picked this name for couple of reasons but for that i need to take you back 1 year ago.

It was ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How i met my best friend

Posted 05-18-2017 at 02:14 PM by imakward

I dont know how this blog thing works so im just gonna write what i feel and think

So the story begins 5 months ago i was really new to the GetDare site i looked only at the slave/master area and truth section one day i looked at the truth section i saw a GetDare user named Doux et Vivant i was really curious because of her pic that she used then which was a chained girl and i saw her profile and i liked it and felt myself drawn to it but never message her i was shy about it so after couple...
Posted in Uncategorized