Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Creating Your Own Games

Posted 05-08-2018 at 03:22 PM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)

Today (Thur 3rd May...someone's behind writing their reports) was time for another Chaturbate show. Although I like being a naughty little exhibitionist I soon find my mind wandering & get bored doing the same things each time. Variation really is king, but getting that by being commanded really is tricky sometimes (find a good dom on random sites really is like winning the lottery). However, I've started amusing myself by creating little games to tease & frustrate me (that hopefully make it...
getDare Prodigy
Old

Stripping My Way Out of Guilt

Posted 04-19-2018 at 10:02 AM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-04-2018 at 08:21 AM by maleforyou

Well today was my first Chaturbate show in a while, well advertised a day in advance but luckily most people on GetDare seemed to be at work (phew). I wasn’t really looking forward to it after yesterday’s ruin, which always leaves me feeling a little down and not feeling like playing (even though Mistress is super-supportive and they’re totally allowed, even at my pace of ruining I can’t help but feel a little stupid & guilty as they’re very avoidable accidents).

I still gathered...
getDare Prodigy
Old

Exposure Therapy: Shyness to Cam Slut

Posted 04-17-2018 at 01:21 PM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-04-2018 at 08:21 AM by maleforyou

This blog is created for the following adding thread task, 19 hours 20 minutes to go...

Quote:
Do X Minutes of cross-dressed dancing on Chaturbate or Omegle and you must offer a strip tease to anyone who asks. Any "showtime" after the initial strip still counts. For this task, you will keep a detailed blog on the experience and you must leave a comment the day before a session, so any GetDare friends can watch. You must also offer to send a PM Reminder to anyone who requests one.
getDare Prodigy
Old

The Joy of Getting Caught

Posted 12-21-2017 at 06:55 PM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 4 days...today it's the rather cliched getting caught experience

No matter how careful you are it's almost impossible to totally guarantee not being walked in on while in the middle of a play session; that heart racing moment of getting caught and the shock in the innocent bystanders face as they see you at your most vulnerable. Is that a look of disgust? Shame...
getDare Prodigy
Old

The Shy Exhibitionist

Posted 12-16-2017 at 04:13 PM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 4 days...today it's my not so closet exhibitionist side.

For as long as I can remember I've been shy, not just someone who'd rather keep themselves to themselves but (certainly when I was much younger) painfully so. I'd stutter when even slightly uncomfortable (be that talking to someone new or just, well talking about things like in these blogs ) and I'd expose...
getDare Prodigy
Old

Midsummer Nights Crazy Exhibition Adventure Part Two

Posted 02-07-2017 at 05:55 AM by Irishbttm69 (All Things Dare Related!)
Updated 02-07-2017 at 06:05 AM by Irishbttm69 (Added link to Part 1)

(Continued from: Midsummer Night's Crazy Exhibition Adventure Part One)
The secondary entrance was unobstructed, but was at the end of a residential street from the adjoining subdivision. Making my way into the subdivision, I find an inconspicuous place to park my car all the while observing the houses and area for any possible encounters of other night owls such as myself. Everything seemed calm and quiet. Reaching for my key, I turn off my car fumbling around in the dark interior of my vehicle...
Posted in Public
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

My first performance - Custom Edge

Posted 09-06-2014 at 09:52 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:46 AM by Butterfly

After SweetTeen so kindly suggested that my AMA thread needed to be spiced up, Asslvr decided to give every 20th poster with the chance to provide me with a custom edge (with his approval of course).

The winner of post #20, was ... (drum roll please) ... Popscorn!!!!

And after I spent some time goading him, and teasing him, and telling him I wasn't afraid, I found myself with the following instructions:

You are to play with yourself for 10 minutes over
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges