Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My Toothpaste Punishment REPORT (PART 2)

Posted 04-16-2019 at 01:29 PM by SecretGhost
Updated 04-16-2019 at 03:41 PM by SecretGhost

This is a report of my punishment
(read part 1 here)

-------------------
3 hours prior to this punishment i was super horny. the whole day i had so many erections and my mind went super slutty but i wasnt allowed to cum or to touch myself since a day before this punishment...

I had to wait until it was after dinner and my parents were gone so when i had my chance, i took my buttplug, dildo and full toothpaste pack
and went to the bathroom.
Old

Pm dares :

Posted 02-24-2019 at 09:52 AM by SecretGhost
Updated 04-16-2019 at 01:25 PM by SecretGhost
Tags dare

kik = WildGhost106

PM me anything and ill try to do it

Ill add every PM to the list :3

Current list :

PM me DIRTY BOY and I rub my chest and belly with scat and leave it there for at least 10 minutes.

PM me THIRSTY and I piss directly into my mouth as best as I can and try to drink as much as possible.

PM me WOOF and I get naked, on all fours, and either walk through my rooms several times that way, or...
Posted in Randomness
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.80 average.

Dare report (Checking mail in heels...)

Posted 12-22-2018 at 05:22 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Tags dare, report

Dare - I had to check my mail while just wearing bra, panties, dressing gown and heels.....)

Well I just completed this dare..... It was the 1st time I have ever worn heels outside my apartment! I put on my matching yellow bra & panties and dressing gown. Then put on my heels (the heel is 11cm or a little over 4 inch's..) Then I got ready to go out my door. It was really scary! Took me a while before I went out the door, I kept hearing sounds of people moving about, doors opening......
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 23 votes, 4.65 average.

cooking a sluts pussy

Posted 09-20-2018 at 02:10 PM by [email protected] ([email protected] an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 09-20-2018 at 02:15 PM by [email protected]

This was a dare I did recently but I wrote it up as a recipe for cooking a sluts pussy
its supposed to be funny but then that's up to you
Warning don't try this at home

('to person who set it)
You think this was mild/easy - well you obviously donít have a pussy which is sensitive and burns when marinated in hot sauce and then cooked over a flame like a flamed burger!

anyway i have written it as a recipe as i though you would find it funny...
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Supermarket trip

Posted 05-21-2018 at 09:58 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 05-21-2018 at 10:30 AM by Matt:
Tags dare, report

I just want to point out at the start, I know a lot of my recent dares/reports have involved wearing female clothing, but I do not identify as a sissy and find it VERY embarrassing! I mean underwear is not TOO bad, but anything above that.......

But anyway just a quick report.....

Well I did the dare for reaching 2,500 keywords in the 3 person thread -:

Do supermarket main shop wearing bra, panties & dress (can wear coat & trousers in shop, but remove...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Driving and walking dare report.

Posted 05-03-2018 at 12:35 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 05-12-2018 at 06:27 AM by Matt:
Tags dare, report

This is a report for this dare that Lola.fox gave me -:

dress in your choice of womens clothing under your clothes (corset, bra and panties, or bikini), wear a zip up hoodie or button down and grab your ballgag. once youre dressed, head to an area where you can take a long walk in a quiet area without many people around. put on your gag and wear your hood or a baseball cap if you feel too exposed to give you a little cover.

at some point during your walk, make sure your female
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jessica's A to Z PM dares

Posted 10-04-2017 at 12:44 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 06-07-2019 at 07:12 AM by PrincessJessica

Princess Jessica's A to Z PM dares

A thank you & report should be PM'd back, albeit I'm not always the fastest. I reserve the right to skip weekends for rules & "bets" due to lack of privacy (or delay starting dares) as well as rejecting any dare deemed unreasonable for any reason. I'll accept up to 3 PM dares per day from per person, or 5 for friends

Red dares must be used in conjunction with another PM dare

Counter PM Dares

Prodigy
Posted in Info