Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs > Ramblings of a Nymphet

Ramblings of a Nymphet
Rate this Entry

Lilith Bratyen, Queen of the Seven Forums

Posted 09-12-2018 at 02:17 PM by lilith_
Updated 10-01-2018 at 05:40 AM by lilith_

I am Lilith Bratborn, of House Bratyen, Rightful heir to the Getdarian Throne, Queen of the Seven Forums of Getdaros. the Kinktalkar, and the First Royal Court. I am the Mother of Buttsluts, the Bimbo of the Great Pink Sea, the Unmatched and Breaker of Balls. The Khaleesi, Lilith Bratyen.

That pretty much says everything about me and anything further would be redundancy. Now lets get to the juicy part of the campaign. THE PROMISES:

1) If I win I'll open an album on kinktalk with NAKEY pictures of me! The number of the votes will be counting as the number of days that I will keep the album on kinktalk. To see the album you will need to vote for me and add me as a friend on kinktalk. Access to the album will have ONLY those on my friend list (aka those who voted for me)

2) If I win the number of the votes will be split between me, mmhmm345and 420jenni and it will be the number of deepthroats we all must do.

3) Every time I get ONE vote I will spank my ass and boobs with a wet wooden spoon TEN times and Jenni must deep throat her dildo TEN times. Mmhmm345 will have to thrust his big buttplug in his ass TEN times.

4) You will receive a personalized note with a lipstick kiss as a thank you for voting for me (scroll down for Kifla's promise of that and a sample of a note)

5) I will write the username of each voter on my body and let it fade without washing it off ("kindly" promised by Kifla)

My dream team aka my campaign team is: mmhmm345, 420jenni and Kifla. They are free to make more promises on my behalf!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1102 Comments 28
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 28

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    1) If I win I'll open a public album on kinktalk with NAKEY pictures of me! The number of the votes will be counting as the number of days that I will keep the album on kinktalk public
    Well I think I know who I'm voting for.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nyan View Comment
    Well I think I know who I'm voting for.
    Don't choose too quickly! I am sure there will be plenty of other offers!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Don't choose too quickly! I am sure there will be plenty of other offers!
    Nope! No other offers, they are right to vote for me
  4. Old Comment
    Pretty promising so far. Looking forward to the other campaigns.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Comment
    *whispers* vote for meeeee
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lilith_ View Comment
    *whispers* vote for meeeee
    Whispers can be very sexy, but remember that you are talking to a handsome robot :-D

And everyone knows robots must gather all the data before making a decision, or they wouldn't be operating at maximum efficiency and would spontaneously combust from lack of logic

Maybe some web pics of mechanical sex machines will make his components overheat and his fan whir, or you could always bribe him with gear oil lube

A campaign of volcanic proportons!

And still three more ladies to arrive ~ I'm so excited!

Updated 09-13-2018 at 10:05 AM by Joan Sky
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joan Sky View Comment
    Whispers can be very sexy, but remember that you are talking to a handsome robot :-D

And everyone knows robots must gather all the data before making a decision, or they wouldn't be operating at maximum efficiency and would spontaneously combust from lack of logic

Maybe some web pics of mechanical sex machines will make his components overheat and his fan whir, or you could always bribe him with gear oil lube

A campaign of volcanic proportons!

And still three more ladies to arrive ~ I'm so excited!

*whispers* vote for me you tooooo :P
  8. Old Comment
    People of GetDare,

can I have your attention for a minute, please?
    Candidates for the next elections are clear, campaigns have started, promises were made. But let's not forget what is important here. From the promises so far, seems like the candidates are focusing on themselves. For every vote they are ready to beat themselves, modify their bodies, torture, train, improve. That is challenging and also admirable, but WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR YOU? The PEOPLE! Almost nothing. Doesn't improve your experience here, doesn't give you any benefit (except maybe the satisfaction that you punished the candidate). It does not show any appreciation for YOU! For your vote of confidence. Therefore, if candidate Queen Lilith wins, each and every one of you are going to receive a your own "Thank you!" note (a picture of it), PERSONALLY and gracefully hand written, and touched by the bimbo lips of a nymphet.

YES, you read it correctly, EACH AND EVERYONE THAT VOTES FOR QUEEN LILITH, will get a note. With your OWN name on it! And if she makes any typo, she will do a punishment, given directly by YOU!!!

Thank you for your attention!!! And remember. We promised you personal attention first!!! Everyone else is a copycat :P

Sample:
    Updated 09-14-2018 at 01:52 AM by Kifla
  9. Old Comment
    ***WARNING: NSFW image at bottom of comment***

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kifla View Comment
    People of GetDare,

can I have your attention for a minute, please?

Candidates for the next elections are clear, campaigns have started, promises were made. But let's not forget what is important here. From the promises so far, seems like the candidates are focusing on themselves. For every vote they are ready to beat themselves, modify their bodies, torture, train, improve. That is challenging and also admirable, but WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR YOU? The PEOPLE! Almost nothing. Doesn't improve your experience here, doesn't give you any benefit (except maybe the satisfaction that you punished the candidate). It does not show any appreciation for YOU!

You forgot to mention, nothing shows appreciation like a nakey pic!

Quote:
    Now lets get to the juicy part of the campaign. THE PROMISES:

1) If I win I'll open a public album on kinktalk with NAKEY pictures of me!
    Is she going to lift the naked picture ban and have them plastered across the whole site?

Dicks, tits, and orgies?

She can change the title of the website to getSome!

That will improve everyone's experience

Updated 09-14-2018 at 05:39 AM by Joan Sky
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joan Sky View Comment
    ***WARNING: NSFW image at bottom of comment***

You forgot to mention, nothing shows appreciation like a nakey pic!

Is she going to lift the naked picture ban and have them plastered across the whole site?

Dicks, tits, and orgies?

She can change the title of the website to getSome!

That will improve everyone's experience

FREE THE NIPPLE if our dear male friends can post their nipples so can we!!!
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    FREE THE NIPPLE if our dear male friends can post their nipples so can we!!!
    Rofl, lolol

Free the nipple and Free Willy!

/7 Set it free,
    Everybody Everybody /7
    Updated 09-14-2018 at 07:44 AM by Joan Sky
  12. Old Comment
    Okay Lilith Bratborn. I'm definitely glad I'm not competing against you. No way I could beat such enticing offers!

I wish you the best of luck on your campaign!
  13. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    Okay Lilith Bratborn. I'm definitely glad I'm not competing against you. No way I could beat such enticing offers!

I wish you the best of luck on your campaign!
    Is it hard to beat nakey photos online, or will it be more important than everything else? I guess we will see
  14. Old Comment
    naked photos could definitely sway those who’ve got a taste for females but what about those who don’t? you have tempted me with the GOT schtick though
  15. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lola.fox View Comment
    naked photos could definitely sway those who’ve got a taste for females but what about those who don’t? you have tempted me with the GOT schtick though
    I know, Daenerys Targaryen is my favorite character <3 on GoT
  16. Old Comment
    Hahahaha!!! I thought I'd use the GoT card since almost the whole world is watching it. NERDS UNITE! YOU KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR!!!!
  17. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Hahahaha!!! I thought I'd use the GoT card since almost the whole world is watching it. NERDS UNITE! YOU KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR!!!!
    Hey, there are more nerds running than you

Oh, what's a nerd to do? How about the one with the sexiest intelligence? Now that's a great combo
  18. Old Comment
    People people,
    seems like the campaign s are going in full power, therefore, the promises continue. Each and everyone who votes for queen candidate Lilith, will have his name written on her body, and she promises to keep the writings there until they naturally fade.
  19. Old Comment
    Quote:
    People people,
    seems like the campaign s are going in full power, therefore, the promises continue. Each and everyone who votes for queen candidate Lilith, will have his name written on her body, and she promises to keep the writings there until they naturally fade.
    thank god it's less warm outside and I can cover them up!
  20. Old Comment
    Quote:
    People people,
    Wow, you are good Kifla, that is even more enticing than mere nakey pics.

But there's only one person's nakey pics I'll look at, and besides I don't want my beautiful name adorned on someone else's gorgeous body cheapening it by being alongside other names.

Even if it was in the best spot, the other names are too distracting

Quote:
    thank god it's less warm outside and I can cover them up!
    That's so true. Lucky you. You would just have to be extra careful where you put them, but that shouldn't be too hard
    Updated 09-18-2018 at 07:19 AM by Joan Sky
  21. Old Comment
    And a new promise comes from the Queen elect Lilith. To show her appreciation for her court and friends, she promises do to everything which she gives as a task/dare/punishment/etc. also herself, especially the things which she gives to mmhmm345. PROMISED!
  22. Old Comment
    Quote:
    And a new promise comes from the Queen elect Lilith. To show her appreciation for her court and friends, she promises do to everything which she gives as a task/dare/punishment/etc. also herself, especially the things which she gives to mmhmm345. PROMISED!
    Silly silly Kifla, I don't have a dick like the Buttslut, so I can't do not even half of the things he does for me

so this promise SUCKS and I will modify it because I can, FIGHT ME!

For every task that I give I will have to cum. Great? GREAT!
  23. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Silly silly Kifla, I don't have a dick like the Buttslut, so I can't do not even half of the things he does for me

so this promise SUCKS and I will modify it because I can, FIGHT ME!

For every task that I give I will have to cum. Great? GREAT!
    Bahahahahahahahaha. You think this is easier. Good luck!!! And ooooh, no hands!
  24. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Bahahahahahahahaha. You think this is easier. Good luck!!! And ooooh, no hands!
    I can't cum from my fingers anyway, broken pussy, remember???
  25. Old Comment
    You win my hotel at ...

I enjoy bad weather, red wine, knives, glitter, dominant men, submissive women, horror movies,anything pink, bruised asses and lollipops.

Just tell me where the FFS to put my X