Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Bratty Domme

Posted 09-11-2018 at 11:52 AM by Butterfly

For those that know me, you know that I love to be bratty. I have learned from some of the best brats around (even from the Queen Brat herself: Icemaiden) as well as I just have a natural talent for it. When you hear the word Brat, most people associate it with an s type role. I have to say I used to think that way as well ...

but recently I discovered that I have so much fun being a bratty domme as well.

Icemaiden and I have so much fun behind the scenes of our dynamic with Jaro. Last week when we were doing our three way vs. thread, we spent hours thinking up fun ideas on how to change the rules at the last minute to further torture our worm.

We talked about me using my mod powers to change the vote at the very end to make it look like he lost by 1. We talked about working together to try and tie. We talked about making him join us in our worst rolls if we lost.

So many times we will private chat with each other and spend so much time giggling at all the ways we can be bratty!

Just today we were in chat and Jaro was trying to get somebody to say the word "melon" so that he would be allowed to pee. He asked chat to guess the food he was thinking. I guessed "pizza" at least 10 times even though he already said no. Then Icey popped in and started to guess pizza as well. It made him grumpy but it made it SO much fun for us. (This was probably funnier if you were there :P)

Or sometimes when Jaro asks us for something very reasonable, and we say no just to see his reaction. Ie. "Miss can I please pay for a haircut" - "nope!". Watching him stammer, not sure what to say is sooooo much fun.

I love when Jaro asks if he can touch and I will say yes, but then tell him can only touch with 1 finger. I can just imagine him petting his little worm cock.

And it isn't just Jaro who suffers from my bratty domme syndrome, the poor askers in the "Mistress May I Thread" are very frequently on the receiving end. Just yesterday somebody asked if they could play with their dildo. Of course my answer was yes ... they were allowed to sit on the ground and play with it, pretending it was a car. I can just picture it!!!

Being a brat isn't something that I reserve for my subby side, it is a part of me at all times and it is very entertaining!

I love being a bratty domme!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2046 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I saw that post about playing with the dildo like a car, I thought it was brilliant.
  2. Old Comment
    I was just talking to Lilith about being a bratty domme a few days ago. I agree that it is absolutely the most fun. I also think it adds a bit of humiliation to the sub when they feel as though they're being treated like a child's toy ^-^
  3. Old Comment
    I really did always think being bratty means acting disobedient in a teasing way as a sub.

The stuff you do as a Domme to torture me I would just call you being evil!

But that dildo car thing that one definitely sounds bratty to me. Or that time you just used tape to keep your nipple suckers on your boobs like your Dom ordered you to.
  4. Old Comment
    YEEESSSSSS!!!!! Bratty Dommes unite and rule the world and all the butts!!!!!!
  5. Old Comment
    Bratty or evil is the question.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Comment
    Bratty or evil is the question.
    I am not denying that I am evil, but I think there is a difference between being evil and bratty and I am both :P
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I am not denying that I am evil, but I think there is a difference between being evil and bratty and I am both :P
    That is a deadly combination which can cause you to combust.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Comment
    That is a deadly combination which can cause you to combust.
    Nah, I don't have to worry about combusting, it is my victims who have to be careful :P
  9. Old Comment
    Was the poor sucker on the receiving end of pretending the dildo was a car ask, spent more time laughing at vroom vroom sounds i was making then actually riding, it was entertaining :P
  10. Old Comment
    Oh gosh, I honestly applauded in real life when I read that dildo-car task. Kudos, Bratterfly.

And incidentally, it's totally possible to orgasm with just one finger. So maybe one day you'll surprise them, Jaro! ^^
  11. Old Comment
    It is just SOOOOO FUN to be a bratty domme!!! I will have to do this more after our break!
    Updated 10-12-2018 at 09:54 AM by Butterfly