Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Frequently Asked Questions

Posted 06-18-2018 at 03:57 PM by Butterfly
Updated 06-28-2018 at 08:14 AM by Butterfly

Q: How old are you?
A:

Q: Are you female?
A:
Yes

Q: Can you prove it?
A:
I can, but I won't. I have over 100 photos on getDare, multiple recordings of me singing, speaking, reading and doing sexy things. If you still doubt I am a female, you don't deserve the proof.

Q: Are you a slave?
A:
No. I am a sub and there is a big difference between the two.

Q: Who is your Dom?
A:
Mr. Devious (previously known as Asslvr)

Q: How long have you been together?
A:
We have been together for 4 years now.

Q: Do you live together?
A:
Yep! We are married.

Q: Are you looking for a Dom?
A:
Yes, my husband and I are looking for a co-dom. If you would like more details, there is a link to my ad in my signature.

Q: Does that mean you are willing to cheat on your husband?
A:
No. My husband and I have decided that we are willing to be poly. This means that we both can take on other play partners as long as we are open and honest with one another. I tell Mr. Devious everything.

Q: Are you looking for a sub?
A:
No I am not. I am Jaro's domme and I devote all the free time that I can to him. I do not want another sub.

Q: But you are Dommey and give people tasks sometimes ...
A:
So? I can be dommey, I can give people orders or small tasks, but it doesn't mean I want to be their Domme.

Q: What do you look like?
A:
I have many photos in my albums that you can look at if you want to see me. I will say that I am a short, curvy female with large breasts. I have naturally brown and curly hair, although I color it. Currently it is 5 different colors. I have blue eyes and a small cute nose which is pierced.

Q: Will you give me a dare?
A:
Short answer is no. I do not typically give out dares to random people. If you would like me to give you a dare, you will need to participate in one of the threads that I sometimes create for that purpose.

Q: Can I give you a dare?
A:
Probably not. There are very few circumstances in which you have the opportunity to give me a dare. Sometimes I will open a thread to receive dares, but it is very rare.

Q: Can I give suggestions for tasks for you to do?
A:
Yes, you can always send task suggestions to Mr. Devious, and he will decide whether he wants to try something new with me. However, don't get pushy because neither of us likes that, and your PM will likely just go ignored.

Q: Can I send you suggestions for Jaro?
A:
I am not 100% opposed to hearing other peoples ideas or fun tasks to do, but you need to be careful about being demanding. If I feel as though you are pushing your idea on me, or you are suggesting a punishment, then you won't get too far.

Q: Can you control my orgasms/bathroom etc?
A:
No.

Q: What can I call you, Miss?
A:
You may call me Butterfly. Do not refer to me as Miss, Mistress, Princess, etc.

Q: What sort of things do you like?
A:
I like glitter, and kittens, and chocolate ... for a list of my kinky likes, you can find a link in my signature.

Q: Can I call you names?
A:
No you may not. Name calling is a limit.

Q: Your bum is nice, can I see more photos of you?
A:
Sure! There is a whole album here on getDare, as well as a few on kinktalk. I will not send you more photos on demand.

Q: Do you mind if I use one of your photos for my profile?
A:
Yes I do mind! Those are my photos and you do not have permission to download them, save them or use them anywhere. You may look at them as much as you wish.

Q: What is it like blackmailing someone?
A:
It is amazing! But it is not something that should be entered into lightly. It has taken a lot of trust and time to get to a place where we are all comfortable with the way we have set up our blackmail dynamic. If you have more questions about this, I would be happy to direct you to our blog that we all wrote together.

Q: Do you want to play a game with forfeits?
A:
No. I do not play games with forfeits. I will likely play a game with you just for fun though.

Q: What is the most extreme/hardest/kinkiest/dirtiest task you have given to Jaro?
A:
This is such a hard question. Jaro and I have been together for over a year a half. I have given him hundred of instructions and tasks to do. If you are interested in reading about those tasks, please take a look at his blog posts, as he has written at least one blog a week for the last year and a half.

Q: What’s the hardiest/craziest/kinkiest/dirtiest thing you’ve ever done?
A:
Again, this question is hard. Something that I find hard or kinky might not impress you. On top of that, I have been with my Dom for 4 years and we have done so many things that I can't remember specifics for such a broad topic. Ask me something more specific and maybe I can come up with something.

If you want to read about my experiences, I have over 300 blogs that you can browse. I have a lot of task reports amongst everything else.

Q: You are a little, does that mean you like diapers?
A:
No. Diapers are a limit for me.

Q: Why don't you have PM dares?
A:
I don't like them, nor do I have the time to do them.

Q: How can I help put you in denial?
A:
You can't. Denial is a limit.

Q: What do you do for work?
A:
I work in an admin position in a church.

Q: Where do you live?
A:
Alberta, Canada

Q: How can I talk to you outside of getDare?
A:
First you need to send me a PM and talk to me first. After that initial contact has been made, we can maybe discuss exchanging kik, skype, email, or google hangout information.

Q: Why didn't you respond to my PM?
A:
It could be because you were rude, spamming me, demanding something, or just plain annoying. It could also be because I am super busy.

Q: Can I be your friend?
A:
Sure! But don't send me a friend request unless we have spoken some. I have private information on my profile that only friends are allowed to see, so I won't accept a friend request unless I know somebody.

Q: Do you like being a mod?
A:
For the most part yes. However, sometimes it gets tiring dealing with some people. But mostly I enjoy helping people and keeping things exciting on getDare.

~~If you can think of any questions that I didn't answer, please feel free to comment. I would be happy to add them!!~~
Views 1954 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I dare you to... LOL Sorry, just couldn't help it. No dares. I know. That's a good way to get a boot to the head. ^.^

(Seriously, was hard to resist making that joke)

Have you visited other countries? If so, which ones?

What games do you prefer?

Is Ama one of your favorite kittens? And, if not, can I tell him you said yes to boost his ego? LOL