Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

Rate this Entry

I'm still here

Posted 06-12-2018 at 09:51 PM by Diapered_prince

Greetings all,

I have been away from home for about 10 days now and have had to go out and buy more diapers to store in my suitcase (I am going to need to buy more in the near future again.)

In this time the people I chat with on kik have been telling me about their diapers and how absorbent they are (they wear tykables or comfydry.) I am kinda jealous of those diapers, but they are so expensive. I could buy 120 of my diapers or 70 of those diapers. And I would need to buy them all at once. But my budget only allows me to buy the cheap ones. Right now I am saving a few dollars here and there so I can buy a few more cloth diapers as I would like to go mostly cloth. I think I could do it when I have 15ish cloth diapers. (If anyone knows of some good quality ones that are reasonably priced I would love to hear about them) There is a site that I am considering where I can order custom sizes, but the minimum order is 6 an dat $15 each that comes out to $90 so I need to make sure that I get the order right. In addition, I will need to get a couple pairs of plastic pants to cover the diapers.

I do think that I will still wear disposable diapers while out and about depending on my schedule and I will only mess in disposable as I hate cleaning messy cloth. I do still want to try tykables and abuniverse, but cloth is the long term goal.

As always questions are welcome, and if you are interested in some questions that I have been asked, you can look here. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=333102

Take care
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1652 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments