Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Feeling Playful - Toys

Posted 03-04-2018 at 12:09 AM by lola.fox
Updated 05-13-2018 at 04:46 PM by lola.fox

I decided to try my hand at another journaling prompt since I enjoyed the writing for the previous prompt I did. Choosing my favorite toys was easy despite the fact that I have quite a selection to choose from. If you’re feeling bloggish but don’t know what to write about feel free to use this prompt too!

My Favorite Toys:

Hitachi - This was the first sex toy I’d ever felt intense pleasure from, despite owning numerous toys prior. I had a couple of rabbits that did nothing for me and a small butterfly clit stimulator that I’d use a bunch, but never quite satisfied me. It always got me close to reaching orgasm but just couldn’t get me to the finish line. When I first tried my hitachi I fell in love with the power of it. The butterfly toy had to be kept pressed up against my clit to make me feel even remotely appeased. The hitachi only needed to graze me in order to make me shudder, but when I kept it thrust against me even when it seemed to be too powerful is when I felt my first real multiple orgasm. Once you find a toy that’s capable of giving you multiples, you rarely turn your back on it. The hitachi is one of the few toys that allows for fun little attachments too, so technically having it as my favorite may be cheating a little ~ but it’s still my go to even when it’s all by itself.

Cane - I’m not entirely sure the exact reason why the cane is a favorite, but it’s the one I gravitate to the most. I like the types of marks it leaves on my body and how long they stay around. I love hearing it slice through the air the moment before it strikes me. I’m fascinated when it brings me to tears while still begging for more. I’ll take he stinging quick bite of a cane to the slow thud of a paddle any day.

Foxtail - I like this toy for very superficial reasons. I don't really like anal play at this moment, perhaps one day that will change, but it mostly just makes me cranky so I try to avoid it at all costs. Occasionally though, I succumb to James' desires and wear a plug, most often my tail plug solely because I find it so pretty. I love that I have matching ears for it, and that it's got multiple shades of color that shine through just like my own natural hair does. I'm happy that it suits my username and that I've got an entire ensemble to wear with it [ears, collar, belled clamps, fox make-up]. I don't love how I can't sit in it or be extremely mobile while wearing it due to it's weight - but I do love that that means I'm never made to wear it for very long!
Posted in Life
Views 1322 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments