Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Dare contribution

Posted 09-07-2016 at 01:22 AM by CSasha
Updated 09-11-2016 at 05:40 AM by CSasha

Over two weeks ago, somebody asked me to write a letter for a certain Dare she was going to perform. She didn't want to read it herself, just let her friend print it out and delete it.

I did wrote this letter. For the sake of spoiler avoidance, this is a two weeks delayed publishing of it, with names taken out.

"Hello young stud,

our little girl has been dared, and you are the benefitor as much as you like. Congratulations.

To all participants comfort, you are asked to use the enclosed key to free her. You are going to find her handcuffed, so she cannot leave on her own. And that's while only wearing a T-shirt. Pity poor slut. Don't you think?

Well, here is the catch for both of you. It would be pretty lame to only free her. Especially since she has agreed in advance that you, though still unknown to her, may

- rip her cloth off
- talk dirty to her
- make her beg and promise "anything" to free her
- touch or grope her anywhere you like
- finger her
- lick her
- spit on her
- faceslap her (cheeks please, never on the ears!)
- spank her
- let her blow you, facefuck or deepthroat her (hint: stop where she feels between used and excited, so she craves more of it later)
- intimidate or playfully force her to blow or deepthroat you, and in case you are STD free make her swallow (though she may play not to like it)

Please make some use of this list, or our girl will be pretty disappointed. Why else would she play such Dares?

Let me encourage you to especially consider to do the first and the last one of this list for sure. Our little slut is already excited about it.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS FORBIDDEN TO DO TO HER.
I think I made myself clear here, but let me emphasize pussy or ass fuck is out of the line, as well as taking pictures. Be assured of totally grave consequences should you break these limits.

Otherwise let me recommend, that a gentleman never tells. Talk to our girl and her friend about it as much as you like, but let them decide you else they let know about it. Take my advice and you'll find yourself repicked as a lucky playmate.

Play safe and consensual

A dare friend"

UPDATE: Read the aftermath
Views 1835 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments