Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Meet Again: Beating Our Record Pt 2

Posted 12-22-2014 at 06:01 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:32 AM by Butterfly

Continued from part 1

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
Yeah yeah … He then removed everything and told me I could have a little break. He brought me some ice to suck on and then I heard him go to the bathroom and run some water. I had absolutely no idea what the heck was going on. When he came back, I heard him use the lube. Next thing I knew, there was something cold against my ass. I had no idea what it was, and I think I even asked him what he was using. He stayed silent, and I started to guess. At first I thought it was the small metal gem plug since it was hard and cold and smooth. But then it got bigger and bigger and longer than I expected. I still couldn’t guess what it was, and then all of a sudden I realized that he was putting the glass dildo inside me.

Oh my goodness. The smooth, cold, glass sliding in, so much bigger than anything I had, had inside me that night. And so different from the balls or a plug because instead of my ass closing around it, I was stretched open. It felt really great.

At that point I thought it was a good time to use her little egg vibe. Holding it against her clit as I rocked the glass toy in and out, twisted it, moving in little circles. It didn’t take too long and she came again, this time I didn’t stop, I kept the vibe firmly pressed to her clit as she squirmed and quickly was on edge again. I said her trigger and she came again i think stronger than the first time. At this point we took another little break.

A break? Liar! You always say we are going to take a break, but you couldn’t keep your hands from wandering. Your fingers started to lightly assault my super sensitive clit, and got me to the edge right away again. You said my trigger and I came again. It wasn’t huge or earth shattering, but it still felt so good. So no, no break for me Mister. Which brings us to a total of 11/12.

Ok well… I thought it was a break.

Next I told her to relax as I slowly removed the glass toy. After washing it thoroughly, I placed it in the bucket of ice for use later.

which isn’t fair since I kind of gave him that idea the night before.

well you asked if I had it in the ice which in turn helped me realized how fun that would be

While he was deviously waiting for it to freeze, he used the wand with my new favorite attachment on it. It has the part that slides inside my ass, as well as the g-spot and clit parts. I love love love it. I mean, I already was in love with my wand, but now it is 10 times better.

This toy is sooo much fun, even with the wand turned off, just rocking it back and forth up and down made her soo close, turn it on and wow! I turned it on and off repeatedly high and low trying to keep her close but not cum.

It was then that I asked if we could end the session with this toy. I told him I wanted him to turn it on and make me cum over and over until I had to use my safe word.

After a while I knew she had enough and had to cum...

and cum I did … oh my goodness this toy is fantastic. I know people say “exploded” a lot .. but this toy shatters me! It is just out of this world. There are no words to help describe it. It leaves me completely speechless. And even though it exhausts me, I just crave more and more of it. So after I came the first time, he stopped it without taking it out until I had calmed down, and then began again. Bringing our total to 13/14.

By now I figured the glass dildo had cooled sufficiently. She had no idea I had placed it in the ice bucket, so imagine her surprise when i slowly pushed it inside her.

Eeeeks! It was sooooooo cold. I do so love the feel of the cold ice, but this was different, because the entire thing was cold and the coldness just consumed me.

I started slow gradually building up speed.. and then slipped the beads back in.

To be honest, I don’t even remember this part … but I know that I got to cum twice with the cold glass toy inside me. Which would bring our total to 15/16.

After this I washed the glass toy again (which warmed it up nicely) this time instead of using the bumpy end I used the smooth end with one bulb on the end and gently pushed it in her ass. I again used the egg vibe to give her one more orgasm.

I could feel a huge difference between the two ends. This one was much smoother and it slid inside me so much easier, but it didn’t stretch me as much. Having a toy inside my ass always makes everything else feel so intense. And it felt so good to cum again. Surprisingly, I wasn’t even close to reaching my limit. I was a bit tired, but I was floating away on a cloud and was just along for the ride. Even at a total of 16/17 orgasms.

At this point I was ready to use her new favorite toy for at least 4 more orgasms as our goal was 20, but Butterfly figured that she might have a big long continuous string of orgasms rather than individual ones and so she asked me to make her cum once more first. I used my fingers and teased her clit until she came.

Finally! I had been waiting all night for the grand finale. He slid the toy inside me and turned it on low, moving it in and out of me as I rocked back and forth along with his hand and the toy. It was growing so quickly inside me and then it happened, you said my trigger words and I was cumming so wonderfully hard, ready for it to continue, but then the toy slipped out with all my moving. He had to reinsert it inside me, and this time he mostly rocked it back and forth rather than thrusted it in and out. Very quickly I was cumming again, but this time it didn’t stop, the feeling kept growing. I could feel my body getting warmer and warmer and I don’t know if I actually stopped cumming, but Sir said my trigger word again and I could feel an intense jolt inside me and I started to cum stronger. Until finally I couldn’t take anymore and I had to search my tired orgasm brain for my safeword.
I believe I had promised Sir that I was going to make him cum again using my mouth, but while he was in the shower, I passed out exhausted in the middle of the bed.

I really wasn’t surprised she was sleeping, but I unfortunately had to wake her up. Knowing we were going to be playing with lots of ice and lube, we cleverly protected the bed, which of course had to be removed before we could sleep. Butterfly was in the exact position I had left her, I really had to just take a moment to look and smile!

I mean, you can’t blame me after 19/20 orgasms. I was surprised I was still breathing. So yeah, there isn’t anything more to say really. We got to beat our record, and put me in another orgasm coma. It was a fantastic day from start to finish.

I like orgasm comas

To be continued …
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    So good surprised no one has commented yet!! Forced orgams are so much fun and we don't believe in little breaks when we got such fun toys in front of us. We want to keep playing until we are too tired to continue although this time it sounds like the toy ran out of batteries first!