Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Anatomy of Me

Random ramblings of a vivacious horny individual.
Rate this Entry

Zero Inclination

Posted 08-22-2011 at 07:13 PM by bodacious

So, I don't really know where to start. I left this site temporarily to get my life together. Lol, not because I was addicted or anything - I just needed to re-submerge into the real world.

Now, here I am, back in school surrounded by all my friends and my new suitemates... The only problem is, I have seemed to have lost my sex drive. I have no interest in masturbation or anything else, and what's worse, my Master keeps making demands and I seriously just want to tell him to fuck off and just leave the relationship. He's a great Master and he takes time to think about things.. but I just wish I didn't have to go through the torture of being owned, especially right now.

I'm always afraid he's going to text me something completely off the wall while I'm with my friends, and they all have this habit of taking my phone and trying to see who I'm talking to, or they borrow it for a half an hour and I literally pray my Master doesn't try to contact me. It's just too stressful and I don't want to be in this situation at all. I know it seems like I'm complaining, but in all actuality, I'm just searching for a little advice (I always hear good things from people on here, even when it's harsh).

Do I stick it out and wait for him to release me on his own free will, or do I continue to rebel in little ways until he's sick of me?

I was such a good little fuck toy in the beginning but now I just don't have the energy to balance school and work with the submissive slavish lifestyle. I've never done this before and I can't focus on my life, while hiding my secret from my close friends. It's just too much, especially since I've lost interest in being a fuck toy completely.

Sorry, I needed to vent a little.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3148 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I would suggest that you discuss this with your Master and see if you can work with him to establish some reasonable boundaries that you can live with. Or you could tell him you need a break to give you time to sort your head out.
  2. Old Comment
    Don't rebel, and don't just hope he releases you. Talk to him directly, you obviously respected him before, and I'm assuming you still kind of do now. Talk to him and tell him the situation, point out that you need time to yourself with everything that's going on, and any sort of master/sub relationship at the moment is actually having a negative effect on your life.

If he cares for you at all, he'll understand, and still be there as a friend for you, if he tries demanding you still have to serve him or whatever, then tell him that in that case you refuse to be his sub anymore, and that you are ending the relationship entirely.

Even in an M/s relationship, the happiness of both involved should come before the actual d/s.
  3. Old Comment
    I would suggest most passionately that you speak to your Master, Explain what you are going through, phone thing and lack of sex drive, making sure you explain it isnt his fault, and either request leave temporarily (and that he doesnt text) until you have settled again, or request he releases you more permanently. You have to find a happy balance.
  4. Old Comment
    Thanks everyone. You told me everything I already knew but in reality, I just needed to hear it. I don't have many people to turn to for advice - especially in this specific area. So your comments have really helped.

I'm grateful that gD has great members like you guys
  5. Old Comment
    You can always come to me for advice, either via pm or my thread in the s/m lounge. I would always be happy to help, hope it works out for you