Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > foxtrotter

Rate this Entry

more masturbation

Posted 11-14-2010 at 11:12 AM by foxtrotter

even though i'm sick, when he told me today to create a site on collarme.com and look for another girl, the thought of being able to play with anpther girl got me quite horney. so i asked him if i coud masturbate. he said yes, but i had to cum 2 times in a row without a break whith an ice cube in my ass. so i grabbed some ice cubes and went to work.
putting it my asshole was little difficult at first becuase when it felt the cold it puckered up alot. and really, once it was in there it burned, and it was kind of hard to keep from trying to push it out, but i got the first orgasm preatty easily. i tried for the second, but by then i couldn't feel the ice cube any more. so i put another one in. by now it was feeling really good. so i sild one more in. i rubbed myself a little more. then thought "what the heck" and put one in my pussy. well. long story short i filled my holes with ice cubes. i ended up with 3 in my ass and 3 in my pussy. i got a second orgasm in what has to be record speed. i love the feeling of cold so much, i can't wait to play around with hot.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1069 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments