Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Life
Old

Updated FAQ List

Posted 10-04-2022 at 05:45 PM by lola.fox

Since it has been over four years since I last wrote a frequently asked questions list, I thought it would be a good idea to update it since so much has changed!

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What is your bra size?
A: 36G.

Q: What do you look like?
A: I have highlighted blonde hair, big green eyes, thick eyebrows, a very small nose, and big lips. I have tons of piercings in my ears and no tattoos. I’m on the short side at 5’2, relatively busty...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life, Rants
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Getting Personal

Posted 09-26-2022 at 06:11 AM by lola.fox

Getting Personal

It has been quite a while since I’ve been active on the forums, but I’ve been poking about recently out of boredom. I thankfully recognize a few friendly faces, but for the most part it seems to be a whole new crowd around these parts. I thought it would be fun to create a little post for random facts about me for those who I haven’t met yet.

1. If you couldn’t already tell from my previous blogs, I’m an avid toy collector. I made it a goal to explore my...
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

End of 2022 Kinky Bucket List

Posted 09-16-2022 at 07:19 AM by lola.fox

Satoshi and I have two visits coming up and we get to spend a nice chunk of time together each visit, so we have been planning lots of fun things we can do when we’re together. We have lots of fun vanilla things planned like trips to museums, wineries, a visit to Amsterdam, a visit with another gD member and even Satoshi’s first Thanksgiving!

We also have a lot of fun kinky things planned. Satoshi gave me a nice little budget of $600.00 to purchase a bunch of surprises for us to use -...
Posted in Life
Old

The [Kink] Details

Posted 05-08-2018 at 09:20 PM by lola.fox

The details behind my favorite kinks - particularly the why + how. It will be updated as I learn more about myself and evolve through my BDSM experiences. Full, but less detailed list of likes + limits can be found here.

Favorite Kinks:

Choking - Preferably with a hand, but a belt will do too. I don’t care for this though if it’s self administered.

Bruising - Whether it’s from spanking, caning, paddling, or cropping.. I love it all. This is one of the few...
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Posted 04-19-2018 at 08:00 AM by lola.fox
Updated 10-04-2022 at 05:45 PM by lola.fox

Q: What is your bra size?
A: 36D.

Q: What do you look like?
A: I have light brown hair, big green eyes, thick eyebrows, a very small nose, and big lips. I have tons of piercings in my ears and not tattoos. I’m on the short side at 5’2, relatively busty and have wide hips resulting in a curvy body.

Q: Are you a slave?
A: Nope I’m a submissive.

Q: Are you looking for a dom/domme/master/mistress?...
Posted in Life, Rants
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Feeling Playful - Toys

Posted 03-04-2018 at 12:09 AM by lola.fox
Updated 05-13-2018 at 04:46 PM by lola.fox

I decided to try my hand at another journaling prompt since I enjoyed the writing for the previous prompt I did. Choosing my favorite toys was easy despite the fact that I have quite a selection to choose from. If you’re feeling bloggish but don’t know what to write about feel free to use this prompt too!

My Favorite Toys:

Hitachi - This was the first sex toy I’d ever felt intense pleasure from, despite owning numerous toys prior. I had a couple of rabbits that did nothing...
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Three Things

Posted 09-28-2017 at 08:39 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-29-2017 at 06:33 AM by lola.fox

I’ve been browsing the forums more often than normal due to a little extra free time at work. I noticed a few patterns in threads, some blogs, and even through conversations I’ve had in chat and through kik. I decided to pair this with a journaling prompt I’d read a while back and make a list of three things that it seems like everybody wants, but I’m very happy without.

1. Punishments

I see a lot of requests for punishments - not that this is a new thing. Even when I joined...
Posted in Life