Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Long Haitus and Where I've been

Posted 05-06-2014 at 06:36 AM by Star Shadows

So, a lot of the members here now probably wont really know who I am, I probably left before a lot of you joined but I was fairly active in my day. I left for what I thought was for good almost a year ago, but maybe it was just a Haitus.

A lot has changed here, but a lot has changed for me too. Maybe the most scary being that im now approaching my final year of my degree. That didnt half speed up I barely feel ive started, let alone to be in my last year!

I also work two
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My toy list,

Posted 09-10-2012 at 06:46 AM by Star Shadows

So, it was requested by the right kinky people in chat for me to share a list of my toys, most probably because i mentioned that i was reviewing them twice in the past two days ive been in chat. Soooo prepare to be largely bored.

Lovehoney Silencer 2.0 Whisper Quiet Waterproof Vibrator- A large pink vibrator [(yeaa not entirely how to describe most of these the names often dont help.)]

A somewhat broken, and now discontinued small purple gspot vibe. NOTE TO MANUFACTURERS
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

3 year and many more to come

Posted 08-16-2012 at 05:53 PM by Star Shadows

Today is the 3 year aniversary of me joining this site. So much has happened in this time, Ive met so many wonderful people, and made so many friends both online and offline, on all sides of the globe. many happy returns.
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

50 shades of stealing someone elses blog on 50 shades of Grey

Posted 08-14-2012 at 07:34 AM by Star Shadows

2nd August 2012
Hey, so, just for giggles, I ran Anastasia and Christian’s relationship from Fifty Shades of Grey through an online domestic violence questionnaire. You know, the kind that you answer questions and it tells you if you’re fine, iffy, or if you should get the fuck out and possibly go incognito.

This one used a fairly simple system. There were twenty questions, all of them yes or no. Then, when you were finished, it turned it into a percentage. If you got twenty-five...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To those who it is appropriate:

Posted 04-20-2012 at 07:06 AM by Star Shadows

Happy drama llama, enjoy your friday!
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Seriously had this conversation on fetlife!!

Posted 02-25-2012 at 01:58 PM by Star Shadows

Him: Hiya, if you fancy getting pregnant, I could call you for a chat and to maybe arrange? x

Me: ermmm pregnancy really isnt on the priority list of an A level student aspiring to go to university next year. But thanks for the offer ... i guess >.<

Him: Which University you plan to go to ?Maybe its something we could practise while on birth control ? X

Me: I'm not sure what uni yet.
And its something id rather save,
I'm still a virgin...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Success!

Posted 08-23-2011 at 03:58 AM by Star Shadows

I passed my driving test today!!!
NO more driving instructor YAY! Hate him >.> I was fine nerves wise before the test until i was with him, then ended up so worried.
But i passed! So YAY!
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized