Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > OnlineHumiliateSlve

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Control My Music!

Posted 11-16-2022 at 01:57 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve
Updated 05-26-2023 at 05:24 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Hello All! I recently thought of a new idea for controlling my music! For those who don’t know, music control is a very effective way of making me feel controlled, mindless and dumb, or humiliated outside of sessions. The idea being that I am constantly listening; at work, driving around, at home literally like all the time!

So my idea is that I can share a link to a collaborative playlist on Spotify here and anyone can click it and add what they want. I’ll listen to it all day! The link...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Last Two Tasks For My Master

Posted 11-15-2021 at 01:21 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Hey all it’s been a while since I posted to my blog so my master is having me post and explain a couple of the tasks I’ve done recently!

A few days ago, I had a little bit of time free so I was a squishy pants for my master. I put on panties and sweatpants and in the back I put a few scoops of peanut butter and a few scoops of jelly. It felt extremely sticky and messy! Then in the front I put shaving cream and whipped cream in my pants. Making my pants squishy from the front and back....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

My Interesting Morning

Posted 03-01-2020 at 11:32 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Hello, all! My master wanted me to post on here a recap of my extremely degrading, humiliating, and depraved morning!

I messaged my master the other morning right when I woke up. First thing he had me do is start twerking to bad music ike the brainless bimbo i am. While twerking he had me push out poop into my pants and eventually shit my pants while shaking my ass like a brainless bitch. I felt so utterly retarded and so extremely controlled and mortified shaking my ass with a lump of...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Long list of likes, limits, and what I'm looking for in a master

Posted 11-17-2018 at 03:25 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

First of all, You may be as mean and humiliating as you like and make me feel as dumb as you want, Sir. I'll tell you if it's too much, Sir. Im looking for a very controlling and mean master who will talk down to me like I'm the dumbest,most vapid and airheaded stupid bitch they've ever talked to. I can take a lot of verbal degradation and humiliation as well as in tasks, Sir. I would like a mastersnwho will control and extremely humiliate and degrade me at any point possible yet also understand that...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Master's Gift for me

Posted 02-25-2018 at 06:21 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

My master made me cry last night and wanted me to post a blog post explaining what he made me do:

My master commanded me to tell my mother I loved her and kiss her on the head and shit my pants as I kissed her head. So, last night I went into my living room waiting for my mother to get off the phone in the kitchen. When she got off the phone, I walked over to her in the kitchen and prepared to shit as I did. I then hugged her and told her I loved her and pushed most of it out and then...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why Nicki Minaj is My Idol

Posted 05-14-2017 at 07:20 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Why Nicki Minaj is My Idol

Nicki Minaj is my idol for many reasons. The first reason is because she is the artist of my favorite song, “Stupid Hoe”. The song Stupid Hoe is a beautiful work of art and it clearly took a genius to create it with the amazing lyrics and captivating music video to go along with it. Nicki Minaj is also my idol because she is so talented at making music as well as music videos to go along with her music. For instance, in her Anaconda video, when talking...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Shit Story

Posted 02-06-2017 at 10:19 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Often times, my master will make me shit my pants because Im such a dumb shit slut that i don't deserve toilets. Only this time he had me do something a little extra embarrassing. My master had me go downstairs to my living room where my parents were sitting and poop my pants and wait to leave until someone said something about the smell. I sat on the couch across the room and then my master told me to carefully start to shit myself. He made sure to tell me not to make any noise or make it obvious. So...
Posted in Uncategorized