Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Temporary PM dares

Posted 06-09-2018 at 02:34 PM by CSasha
Updated 02-13-2019 at 01:07 PM by CSasha

Feel free copy and modify any of my personal PM dares for your own list or just let them inspire you.

OUT OF ORDER

Though I am still pretty busy and going to be until September, I still have some time and mood to be a bit kinky and partly submissive. So I decided to try it with this additional temporary PM dare list. My main PM dares are still valid to use. You may also use these Token PM dares if they are still valid.
You can also give me and others PM dares directly in the PM dare party thread, and also get PM dares yourself if you have a link to your own list in your signature.

Disclaimer
Until now, I completed or am going to complete all PM dares given to me as good as possible like I did before. But I reserve my right to reject any PM dares just for the case of abuse, exploit or real life conflicts.

OUT OF ORDER
PM me "WELCOME" and I will look up the recent blog entries and send PM dares to at least one person who put up a valid PM dare list as a blog entry.

OUT OF ORDER
PM me "LAST 5" and I will send PM dares to the last five players with PM dares you in their signature in the PM dare bashing game except you. If less than 5 new players joined since I completed Last 5, then I will tell you and you have to PM dare the last 5 players yourself now or join the PM dare bashing game.

PM me "I HAVE NO WORDS AND I MUST DESIGN" and I will spend at least 30 minutes on designing games, be it a new or old board game, a thread idea, a blog post about new a forum game, a new PM dare proposal list or any other gamy activity or game. I will report what I worked on.

PM me "VACUUM" and I will do at least one stomach vaccuum.

PM me "PLOW" and I will do the plow or knees to ears pose, possibly grabbing my butt and pulling/pushing it towards my face, working to enable me to auto-fellatio.

PM me "KICKS" and I will do 10 mule kicks with each leg.

PM me "ANIMAL" and I will do the cat cow pose 10 times and then 10 steps forward and 10 steps backwards on hands and feet like this.

PM me "ELBOWS" and I will stretch my elbows high and hand behind my back seperately for both arms.

PM me "HOOPS" and I will circle my hip 50 times in each direction, hoola hoop wise.

PM me "KNEES" and I will stretch my knees low and foot behind my back seperately for both legs.

PM me "LEGS" and I will do 10 side leg raises with each leg.

PM me "BALANCE" and I will stretch my foot on the opposite thigh seperately for both legs.

PM me "COBRA" and I will do the cobra exercise 10 times up and down.

PM me "SQUATS" and I will do 10 squats.

PM me "SLUT" and I will wear my thin leather collar, with slut in bold, metal letters on it, for at least 30 minutes.

PM me "CHASTITY" and I will put myself in chastity for 1 hour with the keys locked in my time-locked kitchensafe, or extend such time by 30 minutes. I will try to all time given in one go, but will double the time and add an additional hour to the time whenever I don't. Look here to have twice the fun.

PM me "PINS" (only once per user and day) and I will increase my pin counter by 1. If it reaches the max, I will put 5 clothpins on my nipples and/or genitals for 10 minutes. If the counter is already max or higher without having me done it, your PM dare will increase it by 2. (Current pin counter: 4/7).

PM me "SLAPS" (only once per user and day) and I will increase my slap counter by 1. If it reaches max, I will slap my genitals 90 times. If the counter is already max or higher without having me done it, your PM dare will increase it by 2. (Slap counter: 6/13) Every time I complete this, I will increase the number of slaps by 10 and increment max.

OUT OF ORDER
PM me "HOLD DEEPTHROATS X for Y" with X up to 10 and Y up to 5, and I will perform X deepthroats and hold each for Y seconds. If I succeed, you may reply to my report with X up to 10 more and Y up to 5 more than before.

OUT OF ORDER
PM me "DEEPTHROAT X" with X up to 100 and I will deepthroat my favorite dildo X times. Any time you reply to my PM dare report you may use this PM dare again, but make X 100 higher than last time if you tell me how you enjoyed the report or how I could improve the report (not the deepthroats), additional 100 more if you pleasured yourself while reading the report and tell me how, additional 100 more if you came while reading the report and tell me how (you can read the report any number of times to cum).

PM me "PIGTAILS" and I make myself one or more pigtails or braids because who doesn't like a nice dumb bimbo with those handlebars or just beautiful braided hair. Besides, I am totally in need of practice doing those to myself.

PM me "OPEN" and I will increase the Open counter by 1. Tell me you are wearing a gag while you send me this PM dare, and I will increase it by 3 instead. If the counter reaches 10, then I will wear an open mouth gag for 10 minutes minus 1 minute for every 20 deepthroats I complete while wearing it. (Open counter 36/20) Every time I complete this, I will increase the counter by 10, increase the minutes to wear it by 5, and increase the deepthroats to complete to reduce the time by 1 minute by 10 deepthroats.

PM me "TIGER" and I cuddle my tiger teddy.

PM me "SHADOW" and I lay down and listen to my current meditation files on self-therapy, working off my shadows from the past. That'll take around half an hour.

PM me "BODYCALL" and I will lay down and listen to a body awareness meditation. That'll take between 20 minutes and an hour.

OUT OF ORDER
PM me "BEGGING" and a link to a user, and I will ask that user to give me PM dares. If I get those, I will report my PM dares and beg for even more PM dares with every report, until I don't receive any new PM dares on my reports.

PM me "BINGO" and I will increase my bingo counter by 1. If it reaches 500 , I will start and complete my Extreme Deepthroat Bingo. (Bingo counter 249/500)

PM me "FROZEN" and I will increase my frozen counter by 1. If it reaches 1,000 , I will prepare a ginger as a butt plug or insertable for my butt, freeze it in the fridge, and then another time insert it into my butt and keep it there for at least 30 minutes. (Frozen counter 47/1,000)
Views 3453 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments