Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Sword swallowers: Fantastic PM dares for Deepthroaters

Posted 12-31-2016 at 12:00 PM by CSasha
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:56 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. Here are some if you are open to Deepthroats. Maybe you even like to link a picture of your favorite dildo you are going to use, or offer different sizes and shapes of dildos to use. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "TRAIN DEEPTHROAT X" with X up to 10 and I will perform X deepthroats. Reply TRAIN X to my report and you may X is up to 10 more than before.

PM me "TRAIN DEEPTHROAT TIME X in Y" with X up to 10 and Y between 1 and 10, and I will try to perform X deepthroats in Y minutes. If I succeed, you may reply to my report with X and Y up to 10 more than before.

PM me "DEEPTHROATS FAST X" with X up to 50 and I will perform X deepthroats while tracking the time, look at the time, perform 1 more deepthroat for every full minute while tracking the time again, and repeat until I didn't need a full minute for the most recent added deepthroats.

PM me "HOLD DEEPTHROATS X for Y" with X up to 10 and Y up to 5, and I will perform X deepthroats and hold each for Y seconds. If I succeed, you may reply to my report with X up to 10 more and Y up to 5 more than before.

PM me "DEEPTHROAT BUDDY X" with X up to 5 and edge up to X times, optional also cum, and I will deepthroat 10 times X and double that if you came. You may reply to my report with X up to 5 more than before.

PM me "A2M X in Y" with X up to 10 and Y up to 10 and I will deepthroat Y times and put the dildo in my ass once before a deepthroat X times. I may clean my ass before the dare or in between as much as I want. Add "FAST" and I will track the time and increase X by 2 and Y by 1 for every full minute that I need. If I succeed, you may reply to my report with X and Y up to 10 more than before.

PM me "DEEPTHROAT CONTEST" and I will perform any number of deepthroats and send you the number and the stats or shop of the dildo I used. You then have to do at least one more deepthroat and reply the result to me within 96 hours of my message, first time including the stats or shop of the dildo you used. I then have to do the same, then you again, and so back and forth. The one of us who fails or concedes has to complete the total sum of all our deepthroats by this PM dare until working on other tasks, dares or PM dares. Add "PUBLIC" if you want us to track our progress and publish it in a public blog entry by each of us, linking to each other.
Views 3186 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have developed a love/hate relationship with deepthroating. My pm dare was frustratingly popular.
    Hope my Miss doesn't see this and get any additional ideas.

Love the title by the way!
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you very much.

Shall I point out this thread to your Mistress for you? You both are so lovely.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    I have developed a love/hate relationship with deepthroating. My pm dare was frustratingly popular.
    Hope my Miss doesn't see this and get any additional ideas.

Love the title by the way!
    I see and know everything....
  4. Old Comment
    Ha! No need to tell her then.

And that means she also knows how you want it, not directly harsh, extreme and without mercy, but step-wise, the way you accept and integrate it in your whole being. You wouldn't just drop a love/hate, wouldn't you?