Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > whore.girl

Rate this Entry

I need to be punished

Posted 06-28-2016 at 02:18 PM by whore.girl

Latley I have touched myself (a lot ) without permission from anyone. My slutty cunt hole needs to be punished.
I know my ass is a limit, but this is a punishment. Please don't be too hard on my virgin ass though. Please punish me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2296 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You are to insert a vibe 10 times into your pussy then 10 times into your arse and the 10 time into your mouth.

No Cumming!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by yorksdom View Comment
    You are to insert a vibe 10 times into your pussy then 10 times into your arse and the 10 time into your mouth.

No Cumming!

I'm sorry to inform you, I do not have toys. Something's else please?
  3. Old Comment
    You are therfore to use a pen. Marker or white board pen would more ideal as they are thicker.
    Alternative would be a hair brush handle.
  4. Old Comment
    Finger your ass for 10 minutes (no such thing as too much lube). Start with one finger and then work your way up. Since your ass is still virgin you should aim for three fingers.

After that put a sharpie in there and keep it in while you write a report. Post it here or send me a pm. Then you'll get further punishment if necessary.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ita View Comment
    Finger your ass for 10 minutes (no such thing as too much lube). Start with one finger and then work your way up. Since your ass is still virgin you should aim for three fingers.

After that put a sharpie in there and keep it in while you write a report. Post it here or send me a pm. Then you'll get further punishment if necessary.

I will get right on that sir