Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > slutsuki

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Diaper Dare for Grocery Delivery

Posted 07-29-2013 at 05:50 AM by slutsuki

Created this dare this morning and have carried it out myself.

Grocery delivery (Ocado for those in the UK) was due between 1200 and 1300 so I got dressed just before 1000.

Had a choice between shiny tan or black, fishnet stockings with a red seam. Went for the first as I thought it might be safer. Really must be braver next time.

I used an elastane suspender belt with 4 garters. It used to be white but is now a pale pink thanks to my carelessness in washing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Underwear Swap

Posted 07-24-2013 at 08:12 AM by slutsuki

I posted on the dare about swapping underwear and got in touch with pantsman.

Yesterday I was delighted to receive a pair of his briefs, securely packed and, as I was soon to discover, sealed inside a plastic bag which kept the 'aromas' fresh.

He had worn them all day and cum in them 2 nights before.

I stripped naked and gave myself a good thrashing with my crop first for being such a dirty pervert. Then I carefully removed the briefs using only my mouth and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Diaper Dare

Posted 07-17-2013 at 01:35 AM by slutsuki

I just received my new diapers through the post yesterday morning. First time I have had some to play with for a couple of years - and especially since I discovered this board very recently. So I plan to be using them regularly now.

I started with my own dare posted an hour ago here. It is #1371.

Pulled on my diaper and a pair of clear PVC knickers with red lace trim. I had to wear a dressing gown whilst cooking as my kitchen is overlooked by the next door's upstair's...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Brief Introduction

Posted 07-07-2013 at 06:10 AM by slutsuki

Hi All,

I have just joined this board and I'm very excited about what I may be doing to myself over the next few weeks/months etc.

Briefly, I am a submissive, crossdressing sissy with some real experience over the years, particularly with Mistresses. I have a collection of undies, stockings and high heels. Limited other toys at the moment (I recently was forced to get rid of many but I will be building up my collection soon - just bought some clothes pegs.).
Posted in Uncategorized