Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Record holders: Fantastic PM dares for preservers of their looks and sounds

Posted 12-24-2016 at 05:44 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:58 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. If you love to be dared to be pictures or videos of you or record your voice, there are for you, right after a warning. Thanks to lovely, cute and sweet Evermore for the inspiration. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe, sane and consensual! Be careful which pictures, videos and...
Oracle
Old

While Master Sleeps

Posted 05-02-2014 at 07:42 PM by slavepuptx

Starting tonight I am luck enough to be controlled by Master until tomorrow night. It started as soon as I got home for work. I was instructed to get naked (although that changed quickly into wearing a diaper) and do my household chores for at least 1.5 hours. Only then would I be allowed to eat my dinner...which had to be eaten from a bowl while on my hands and knees with hands covered in socks to make them into proper paws. Having completed these tasks, I have sent pictures and a video to my Master...
Posted in Uncategorized