Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Am I Sissy?

Posted 06-25-2019 at 03:54 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Am I Sissy?

This may seem like the start of a very short blog. I clearly enjoy feminisation and am only really known by my chosen girl name within kink friendly communities like this. I wear panties to bed each night and for at least half the week, love orgasm denial and am keen at chastity (as soon as I get a good fitting device which could arrive as early as tomorrow). However, I've never really felt like a “sissy” somehow.

Indeed before my last Mistress, the thought
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Dirty Before I’m Thirty

Posted 06-06-2019 at 05:11 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Dirty Before I’m Thirty

Having just reached 29 I’ve already begun thinking about (and dreading) my next birthday. Thirty is such a big number and, if I’m honest, I’m already a bit depressed about it (yes I know age is just a number, I’ve got so long to live and so many things to experience yet but with my chronic health condition sometimes it all feels a little hopeless). However, this isn’t the blog to moan about time.

Instead, it’s to talk about kinky things I want to...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old

Top 10: 2018 Kink Wishlist Recap

Posted 05-30-2019 at 07:20 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-30-2019 at 07:23 AM by PrincessJessica

At the end of 2017, I wrote a blog detailing the things I wanted to do in the following year and was recently reminded that I should really do a follow up to see how I got along with my kinky filth-list.
  1. Feminisation - It’s fair to say I took this about as far as I could without breaking my limits per permanent body changes (shaving) or social suicide (makeup etc). I think most people probably think of me as “Jessica” on here and I definitely managed to take this further than expected with
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

What's in a name?

Posted 02-07-2018 at 10:46 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

I'd never even thought of the so-called "sissy name" (I don't really like being called a sissy but that's for another blog) before I joined GetDare, and my initial reaction was to dismiss it as a bit of silliness. They barely seemed to get used and just seemed like a cute idea that I couldn't see having any real effect on the sub. Even though I was pretty sure my Mistress would want to label me with something I was pretty sure it'd have no effect on me. How wrong was I?

My...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

I want to be a girl!

Posted 12-18-2017 at 08:22 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 2 days...this time it's one of my kinks I'm less experienced with; feminisation

I want to be a girl. There, I've said it. It's not a particularly new feeling either; when I was in my younger teens it was a bit of a fantasy of mine to wake up a girl, my poor cock destined for the bin to be replaced by a lovely pair of boobs and pussy. I'm not particularly sure...
Truth or Dare Zealot